Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Real Madrid Tickets

Guest MattP

Hence why I will be buying tickets on my season ticket even though I'm not going just to keep the plastics out.

doing the same.

Guest MattP

How is that even possible? :P and I'm pretty sure they'll have to bring a full team as part of the agreement.

Easy ways round that with excuses for injuries etc....

not to mention all the South Americans ie Higuian, Marcelo, Kaka etc wont be playing as they dont get back from the Copa America until a few days before.

Hence why I will be buying tickets on my season ticket even though I'm not going just to keep the plastics out.

doing the same.

Wait, let me get this straight cos I feel I might be missing something fairly fundamental.

You're buying tickets for the match using your season ticket priority, even though you're not going, just in order to stop some other supposed "plastic" fans from being able to go?

If that is the case (and forgive me if I've misunderstood), then you are absolute pathetic plank-disabled twats of the very highest order... :thumbup:

Guest MattP

Wait, let me get this straight cos I feel I might be missing something fairly fundamental.

You're buying tickets for the match using your season ticket priority, even though you're not going, just in order to stop some other supposed "plastic" fans from being able to go?

If that is the case (and forgive me if I've misunderstood), then you are absolute pathetic plank-disabled twats of the very highest order... :thumbup:

Its the actual seat really. It's my seat and I don't want some reprobate in it probably cheering agaisnt my team.

Its the actual seat really. It's my seat and I don't want some reprobate in it probably cheering agaisnt my team.

Thats ****ing pathetic.

Oh, I forgot, people that arent season ticket holders are all cave dwellars that will shit all over your seat and probably write someting about your mum on it.

:frusty:

Guest MattP

Thats ****ing pathetic.

Oh, I forgot, people that arent season ticket holders are all cave dwellars that will shit all over your seat and probably write someting about your mum on it.

:frusty:

To be honest I'll probably just give it away to someone.

Oh dear.... this isn't a happy thread is it.....? :giggle:

So what if 'plastics' go? As long as there are enough tickets for the regulars and dedicated folk, I don't see what people's beef is. To be honest, it would be nice to see a sold out stadium. Plus, it may convert some people who have never been before to come again, therefore more fans......??!

I don't like to think of other people in my seat either, but I am there every home match so it wouldn't happen. :scarf:

I miss football already.

Guest MattP

Give it away to a non-season ticket holder?

The fvcking plastic doesn't deserve to go.

Nah I'd give to a Leicester fan who couldnt afford to go. That's what I usually do if I can't make a game.

Guest parky0607

lol I'd love to see your ownership certificate of that seat.

Just out of curiosity, before you got your first season ticket, were you a plastic glory supporting reprobate? I just can't see how not having a season ticket would jump you to the conclusion that every leicester fan is one of these... :unsure:

Dear Season Ticket Holders,

I Am running a business which keeps "plastick ******" off your beloved seats, I Personally shall send either myself or trained staff to sit in your seats in the highest standard. Stopping those filthy urchins sitting there.

This is all for a little fee of £25 cheaper than buying a ticket.

Yours Faithfully,

Sir Bottomsworth of dudley

*DISCLAIMER*

Don't be surprised if you see your seat on ebay for twice the amount of money you give me

I've said this before and I shall say it again.

You should only be allowed to go to the Real Madrid friendly if you went to 5 or more home games last season, I think thats fair to be honest. Why should the plastics be allowed to go when they only want to see Real Madrid, do they support them no? there you go then.

You should only be allowed to go to the Real Madrid friendly if you went to 5 or more home games last season, I think thats fair to be honest. Why should the plastics be allowed to go when they only want to see Real Madrid, do they support them no? there you go then.

Scenario:

I've been to 10+ home games and a few away games every year as far back as i can remember before this season. This season i got a job far from home and have only been able to get back to see the foxes 3 or 4 times over the year. However, I went to half of the pre season games and have gone to the away games near to my current local area.

What right do you have to say I can't go, or to say I'm a 'plastic' because I went to less than 5 home games?

I know you aren't targetting this post at people like me, and I sort of agree its a shame the ground will be half filled with non-city fans, but making hard rules like 'nobody who has attended less than x games' is ridiculously unfair.

Isnt the idea of having a friendly like this, to get new people in to the stand to watch their local team? The owners are trying to entice new supporters to the club to help fill the sstadium more often and generate higher revenue. I dont think your plans would help.

How about people like me, who actually play football on saturdays, so I dont get to go to every game?

It doesnt make me any less of a supporter. Iv supported them my whole life, and will continue to do so for the rest of it.

When my legs cant carry me on to a football pitch, ill be there every week cheering and chanting my arse off.

Or would i still be 'plastic' simply because iv not been a seasn ticket holder since the age of 1?

Scenario:

I've been to 10+ home games and a few away games every year as far back as i can remember before this season. This season i got a job far from home and have only been able to get back to see the foxes 3 or 4 times over the year. However, I went to half of the pre season games and have gone to the away games near to my current local area.

What right do you have to say I can't go, or to say I'm a 'plastic' because I went to less than 5 home games?

I know you aren't targetting this post at people like me, and I sort of agree its a shame the ground will be half filled with non-city fans, but making hard rules like 'nobody who has attended less than x games' is ridiculously unfair.

Fair play to you mate I just dont see why the plastic supporter should be allowed to go e.g. the kids that are in your school class, did Leicester win this weekend? no hahahahahah there shit yeah Man United won them types of people, or the people who bang on, on facebook saying man utd, chelsea, arsenal etc won t his weekend how many times have they been to there grounds? Thats what i'm saying.

Isnt the idea of having a friendly like this, to get new people in to the stand to watch their local team? The owners are trying to entice new supporters to the club to help fill the sstadium more often and generate higher revenue. I dont think your plans would help.

How about people like me, who actually play football on saturdays, so I dont get to go to every game?

It doesnt make me any less of a supporter. Iv supported them my whole life, and will continue to do so for the rest of it.

When my legs cant carry me on to a football pitch, ill be there every week cheering and chanting my arse off.

Or would i still be 'plastic' simply because iv not been a seasn ticket holder since the age of 1?

I just think its wrong for plastics to be at that game when they only want to see Real Madrid and not Leicester City. I only mentioned the 5+ games in my previous post because it would stop alot of them going. You two do actually go to games when you can, maybe doing 5+ games in the previous two or three seasons then?

As people are saying, the plastics will definitely be out for this. Nothing worse than seeing (mainly) kids in other clubs clothing, usually Chelsea, Liverpool etc, they are the sort of people which will be going to this.

Frusttrating that a lot of more deserving people wont be going.

As people are saying, the plastics will definitely be out for this. Nothing worse than seeing (mainly) kids in other clubs clothing, usually Chelsea, Liverpool etc, they are the sort of people which will be going to this.

Frusttrating that a lot of more deserving people wont be going.

:wave: typical i'm on holiday for this and missed the Barca game a few years back too!

:wave: typical i'm on holiday for this and missed the Barca game a few years back too!

You're not deserving, at all. ;)

That Barca game got our biggest attendance at the Walkers I think, wonder if it will be broken this summer.

Archived