Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Kasper Schmeichel - COMPLETE

kpschmeichel1 kasper schmeichel

I'm releasing this now : I have not left leeds, I don't want to leave leeds, I love leeds city, the fans, and next season i'll be in white.

Guess we're not getting Schmeichel then.

Time to leave it - clearly doesn't want to be here and the only way we'd get him is by overpaying him.

Little miffed but not that bothered, rather he did this than actually sign for us, collect a bigger paycheck and not be one bit interested.

To be fair, we may have agreed a deal with someone else and told him he's not needed...

Also, expect the same Leeds ****** that came on here winding us up that he's shite, to come on here and wind us up that they're keeping him lol

I have also not fallen out with the gaffer, however unfortunately there is some unrest within the club between me and someone.

1 minute ago

lol

Sounds like trouble, their problem, not ours.

Well with that one statement he's dug himself a hole with us and he's already in a massive one at Leeds. We offer him a get-out clause and he says no.

Well good luck to him, sure he'll need it if he's gonna be stuck in the reserves for the rest of his career. If he's not interested in us, we no longer need to be interested in him. Close the thread anyone?

I will work to re-build my relationship with this person though. I'll answer as many questions as possible until 1pm, fire away!

1 minute ago

DanLCFC93 Dan Turner

@kpschmeichel1 My question, have you ever been on the pull with Sven?

10 seconds

Archived