Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Kasper Schmeichel - COMPLETE

Couldn't say for sure. He's not a money grabbing type, just wants first team football.

Dont blame him for that. Just wish he'd have the hunger to stay and fight for his place.

Back to the topic though, I don't really blame Kasper for taking his time. All things considered, moving to us would be a sidewards step career wise no matter how much we dont want to admit it. Looking at it another way, it's good that he has that much confidence in his own ability to assume he could perform in the Prem. If he does make a mistake I bet it dissapears from his head straight away whereas Weale seems to let it affect him for many games.

They're plenty of reasons why he should consider all his options, maybe he won't to move to the club near Leeds so he doesn't have to unsettle his family. Or the guarantee of first team football. There are lots of things, why shouldn't he consider his options?

Dont blame him for that. Just wish he'd have the hunger to stay and fight for his place.

Back to the topic though, I don't really blame Kasper for taking his time. All things considered, moving to us would be a sidewards step career wise no matter how much we dont want to admit it. Looking at it another way, it's good that he has that much confidence in his own ability to assume he could perform in the Prem. If he does make a mistake I bet it dissapears from his head straight away whereas Weale seems to let it affect him for many games.

Hobbs situation is similar to Kasper maybe? Gave 100% whilst he's played for the team but sees himself being unwanted due to a person higher up in the club.

If you were seemingly being forced out, would you want to stay at the club?

Hobbs situation is similar to Kasper maybe? Gave 100% whilst he's played for the team but sees himself being unwanted due to a person higher up in the club.

If you were seemingly being forced out, would you want to stay at the club?

Personally i'd want to prove them wrong and shove it down their throat. At least then if they really wanted me gone I could honestly say i'd done all I can.

Guessing the development on Kasper is that he will sign, and the development on CMS is that he is going to West Ham.

That's what I'm thinking....

RobTannerMerc Rob Tanner

Developments on CMS and Kasper deal could be done tomorrow. See tomorrow's Mercury.

£3 mill is a gamble, and a gamble I'm not 100% will pay off. And if KS does sign it will be interesting to see what he has to say!

No - The developments will be the Twitter story re Kasper - CMS going to West Ham

No. Read what tanner has put. It looks like Kasper is about done and the development in the CMS story is him to west ham. Which is what stevo said and I agreed with.

The mercury aren't going to be printing about a hijacked twitter account.

Some people :rolleyes:

If they do print something about that, then we all know they've been reading this forum all day and can't do any real journalism themselves!

Some people on here are so unbelievably impatient, expecting transfers to go through within 5 minutes, I've said it once and I'll say it again - THIS ISN'T FOOTBALL MANAGER!

I don't blame him for taking his time and weighing up all the options before he decides what he wants, moving club is a big deal and it's not just himself he needs to think about, he has family to think about as well, amongst other things I imagine.

On a side note, Kasper has the most peculiar accent, mix between Scouse, Danish and something else :whistle:

No. Read what tanner has put. It looks like Kasper is about done and the development in the CMS story is him to west ham. Which is what stevo said and I agreed with.

That's a bold statement given some of their recent content!

What if he agreed terms when he met with the club last week & he's gone back to Denmark for a break before Sven returns to Leicester & he finally puts pen to paper in front of the cameras

I couldn't give a monkeys if he signs the contract with his bollocks like on Television X.

The bloke is a joke!

Told you they would run with the Twitter story

Tanner obviously just reads the forums and gossip columns then makes up some dribble for Mercury

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Leicester-City-s-bid-Craig-Mackail-Smith-accepted/story-12840111-detail/story.html

The 24-year-old Dane posted a video on his Twitter account yesterday after a hacker had posted on his behalf saying he was staying at Leeds United, who accepted a £1 million bid from City last week.

Schmeichel denies he is not interested in a move to City.

Archived