Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Kasper Schmeichel - COMPLETE

Sorry about the anti-climax, but they've just said that you will hear from 2 of the transfer target (Definately Dann's and posibily Schmeichel :dunno: ) But, I'm not going to get my hopes up :unsure:

Haha, it's fine. I just really hope it is Kasper :wub:

its bound to be Schmeichel, CMS will want to talk to other teams and Nugent cant sign until 1st July when his contract runs out with pompey

just like Danns @ Palace but he's signed now

If this saga (which has been made borderline farcical by the twitter hacking phase), goes on for a few more days then I'm going to be convinced he's hunting for bigger game.

He's been at Manchester City before, I bet he reckons he can get a top-flight club again.

Having been done over big time last week by his manager and chairman, I can well imagine the lad would want to meet both Sven and Top face to face on this one, if only to get a feeling of how things work at City. Lets face it if he looks back on the Mandaric years he sees chaos and bullshit aplenty. fingers crossed.

Archived