Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

North Korean striker Jong/Chong Tae-Se

In Cornwall so I've not had much info but by the looks of it he could be a Leicester player soon all being well won't be posting anymore having time off

Do you have actual sources or is all your knowledge based on Twitter rumours?

Not sure whether it would be a good signing - if we do sign him.

It took Yuki Babe a while to settle down, and as Sven wants to get promoted this year; it may prove a risk.

However, his international goal ratio is good and has been recognised globally, with some reports calling him the 'People's Rooney,' so he must be quite good...

Fair point though he has been playing in Germany so that may bridge the gap between the J-League and the Championship.

He will be here in the UK tomorrow as blackburnguy says :thumbup:

yeah everything blackburnguy has said is falling in line with other sources and certain things Sven has said. Really hope this comes off. Its a risky one but then again it could pay dividends. There's something about him that makes me think he could assimilate to the championship.

As i said guy's he will be in the U.K 2morro meeting and coming to Leicester with his agent Akihiro Mori.Deal done guy's.Agent sorted deal 2days ago.Jong coming to look around and sign on dotted line.will be a leicester city player next week.

and medical i assume...

That's what normally happens.Ive come on here and given you guy's a lot of info on this.I don't expect to be patronised .

Don't think he's patronizing you mate, if your bang on you'll be really appreciated.

No idea how to post links on here, but there's an article on goal.com from June 27th saying we bid £650,000 for this guy and he is currently back in Japan recovering from knee surgery!!

Not too serious I hope!!

Could someone enlighten me as to what his main attributes are? Is he powerful/pacey/technical etc?

From *cough* ... Football Manager...

"A complete forward possesses all the technical attributes of a deep-lying forward, the goal scoring of a poacher and the strength of a target man".

Take with a massive pinch of..

salt_1364790c.jpg

From elsewhere I've read that he's strong and can hold the ball up well which is an attribute rarely found in asian players. Although someone else in the thread said the opposite so I don't know what to believe.

Archived