Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JohnnyB

North Korean striker Jong/Chong Tae-Se

As i said guy's he will be in the U.K 2morro meeting and coming to Leicester with his agent Akihiro Mori.Deal done guy's.Agent sorted deal 2days ago.Jong coming to look around and sign on dotted line.will be a leicester city player next week.

All seems too easy to me..he's from North Korea..sure been in Germany but does he speak any English?,if he's coming to have a" look around" that to me says he has no idea what he's coming to and may not like it, he can't have passed a medical if he's not been here before and although I'm sure that probably won't be a problem you can never be 100%?

He's work permit is apparently not a problem....really?...anyone here an expert?

All I'm saying is that the Blackburn geezer is saying that it's a gimme when we all know from lots of previous experience that's bollox and even if there's the slightest possibility that he turns up at the King Power in the next few days it's still by no means certain he'll ever be a Leicester player!

Reality check guys :dunno:

All seems too easy to me..he's from North Korea..sure been in Germany but does he speak any English?,if he's coming to have a" look around" that to me says he has no idea what he's coming to and may not like it, he can't have passed a medical if he's not been here before and although I'm sure that probably won't be a problem you can never be 100%?

He's work permit is apparently not a problem....really?...anyone here an expert?

All I'm saying is that the Blackburn geezer is saying that it's a gimme when we all know from lots of previous experience that's bollox and even if there's the slightest possibility that he turns up at the King Power in the next few days it's still by no means certain he'll ever be a Leicester player!

Reality check guys :dunno:

I guess we have to take it with a pinch of salt as it could easily be a bristol WUM but to be fair some of the things he said did add up, but maybe thats reading into it too much.

Work permit wise if he's played a certain percentage (I forget how much) of North Koreas international games then he should be eligible for a work permit, if not it'll go into a rather drawn out process.

o. i get the message.i did'nt have to come on here and give this info.just a bit pissed you beat us to it.Posting big pics with taking the p is not what i expected.Wont bother again.Oh did i forget to tell you about the winger you will sign on a season long fron fron a prem club??? never mind some other time.

You can please some of the people some of the time all of the people some of the time some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time...

its school holidays.. also a lot of dud information gets posted quite a bit.. people tend to be touchy..

thanks for the info so far.. if all goes as you say sounds interesting.

will this be a shirt selling move? squad player?? gamble for the 20 + goal striker?

will long/keane/maynard etc still be targeted ???

I'm not 100% sold on the shirt selling angle. He's a Japanese born defector to North Korea, possible I guess as he did used to play in the J-League aswell. He has a fairly good strike rate and has atleast played in Germany so he's made some kind of transition from the J-League to Europe. Atleast he'd be able to communicate with Yuki.

Thats not going to make any sense now as the guy's deleted his post :ph34r:

I think I read somewhere else on here that Tottenham wanted to use him in cup competitions but who knows.

Yea I read that too, but just put 2 and 2 together from what the Blackburn guy was saying

You can please some of the people some of the time all of the people some of the time some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time...

its school holidays.. also a lot of dud information gets posted quite a bit.. people tend to be touchy..

thanks for the info so far.. if all goes as you say sounds interesting.

That'll be" fool" not "please", and this has nothing to do with school holidays or dud information more to do with a measure of skeptical a dash of logic and a slice of cynicism! :cool:

Was very angry last nite to be barred from posting on this forum for no explanation.All i wanted to do for you guy's was to give you the info that i have and pass it on football fan to fans.but it seems your mod's don't like me on here.All the info i have given is for no personal gain or to build a rep.I was gonna let you into a Prem. winger who will be signing on a season long loan and will still give that info out 2day if i get a public explanation from the mod who blocked my posting.Oh and just a little bit more for you that you will prob find out 2day when confirmed.You have taken fromer liverpool Midfielder Damien Plessis.Just been released by Panathinaikos.I'll wait for that explanation and maybe apology and then share more news. Blackburnguy34

Was very angry last nite to be barred from posting on this forum for no explanation.All i wanted to do for you guy's was to give you the info that i have and pass it on football fan to fans.but it seems your mod's don't like me on here.All the info i have given is for no personal gain or to build a rep.I was gonna let you into a Prem. winger who will be signing on a season long loan and will still give that info out 2day if i get a public explanation from the mod who blocked my posting.Oh and just a little bit more for you that you will prob find out 2day when confirmed.You have taken fromer liverpool Midfielder Damien Plessis.Just been released by Panathinaikos.I'll wait for that explanation and maybe apology and then share more news. Blackburnguy34

We appreciate your info, please don't feel too disheartened :thumbup:

I doubt a mod would of banned you they like people like you providing info and they don't ban people often..see the maynard threads full of cretins lol

I'm pretty sure Sven has already said that Plessis came here on trial and went back as quick as he arrived

Well I'm an Admin and I don't know why you were barred or even if you were but your comment about Plessis is way out of date the following was a quote by Sven in our local paper 2 days ago.

However, City will not be pursuing their interest in Panathinaikos midfielder Damien Plassis, who has returned after a short trial. "We had him on trial but he went back home rather quickly," said Eriksson.

Mercury - http://www.thisislei...tail/story.html

Well I'm an Admin and I don't know why you were barred or even if you were but your comment about Plessis is way out of date the following was a quote by Sven in our local paper 2 days ago.

Mercury - http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Sven-Goran-Eriksson-ready-play-waiting-game-chase/story-13049233-detail/story.html

However, City will not be pursuing their interest in Panathinaikos midfielder Damien Plassis, who has returned after a short trial. "We had him on trial but he went back home rather quickly," said Eriksson.

Think you will be surprised at what happened over the weekend.Any1 can change there minds.EVEN Sven.And townsend?no leicester couldnt guarantee him games. See ya.

Archived