Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

They all have their own opinions? Crazy.

So do we, that they're a bunch of cvnts.

Yeh true. We were a bit harsh to that Barnsley fan the other week tbf.

I usually think we're pretty fair on this forum in general though. Certainly I don't see us taking the piss out of clubs with better support than us. Apart from maybe Chelsea but that's because they've got a lot of glory hunters who are the opposite of real football fans.

I can't remember us saying a club with far better support than us has shit support or is a nothing club.

Aye that was ridiculous to that Barnsley fan, I thought he made some very valid points, he made constructive criticism which I can actually accept, rather than fans of no-mark clubs like Hull & Bristol City coming on and giving it the big time, embarrassed for the lot of them.

Chelsea can do one too. Absolutely despise every single thing about that club.

As for Birmingham lol I'm aware they've got teams on their doorstep but when it comes to numbers they have absolutely no leg to stand on what so ever. I actually don't mind them but Jesus Christ that made for embarrassing reading.

Edited by Dan LCFC

Yeh true. We were a bit harsh to that Barnsley fan the other week tbf.

I usually think we're pretty fair on this forum in general though. Certainly I don't see us taking the piss out of clubs with better support than us. Apart from maybe Chelsea but that's because they've got a lot of glory hunters who are the opposite of real football fans.

I can't remember us saying a club with far better support than us has shit support or is a nothing club.

certain sections of the forum did massively take the piss when Swansea employed Brendan Rogers.......................I'm hoping some people learnt from that experience!!

So do we, that they're a bunch of cvnts.

Aye that was ridiculous to that Barnsley fan, I thought he made some very valid points, he made constructive criticism which I can actually accept, rather than fans of no-mark clubs like Hull & Bristol City coming on and giving it the big time, embarrassed for the lot of them.

Chelsea can do one too. Absolutely despise every single thing about that club.

As for Birmingham lol I'm aware they've got teams on their doorstep but when it comes to numbers they have absolutely no leg to stand on what so ever. I actually don't mind them but Jesus Christ that made for embarrassing reading.

Thing is with Brum like many, us included have their days just maybe once, twice a season now.

Eg last season what 16k? v us on the Sunday then they take 10k over to Bruges for a jolly up in the week.

Personally I love that.

On the delusions thing, I do worry that I've made so many tongue-in-cheek comments about us being massive, more than a club, a British institution etc, that I reckon I've started to believe it.

(we are massive to be fair)

Edited by ealingfox

Brighton fans are having a go now, laughing at the scarves (they are embarassing) and then the usual bland club in a bland city with a bland stadium. The thing is we all think the same about each other and NPC teams have got to get over complexs which they all have with each other. Also having a go at us because its 15quid for home fans and 26 for them

Edited by Libertine Dream

Brighton fans are having a go now, laughing at the scarves (they are embarassing) and then the usual bland club in a bland city with a bland stadium. The thing is we all think the same about each other and NPC teams have got to get over complexs which they all have with each other. Also having a go at us because its 15quid for home fans and 26 for them

At least we're not a gay city :ph34r:

Fair enough about the stadium but their's isn't great either, it may be a bit more interesting but it's pretty ugly imo, hardly inspiring or big looking. They only love it so much because their last ground was such a shithole.

Thing is with Brum like many, us included have their days just maybe once, twice a season now.

Eg last season what 16k? v us on the Sunday then they take 10k over to Bruges for a jolly up in the week.

Personally I love that.

I'd love it more if I didn't always miss our "day".

I actually rate their away support.

Why do so many clubs use that against us lol including ones who have them as well.

I actually thought Brighton away was extremely bland. Thought the ground wasn't awful for a modern but nothing special, nowhere near grounds like Palace, Forest etc... add to that they've got the worst located ground I have EVER been to.

Can sympathise with pricing though. That's pretty disgraceful, we did it to Doncaster that time we made it £6 for home fans and kept it £26 for away, the funniest part was we had them away last day and we're expecting a big price as payback but they actually cut it to £15 lol

At least we're not a gay city :ph34r:

Fair enough about the stadium but their's isn't great either, it may be a bit more interesting but it's pretty ugly imo, hardly inspiring or big looking. They only love it so much because their last ground was such a shithole.

Thought the atmosphere was no better than ours. It was superb when they sang after their goal but that's nothing out of the ordinary.

Some their comments on twitter are hilarious!

Vile team. Don't know how they're top. Won't be much longer playing like that. Punching above our weight. We outplayed them today. Crap support only sang 3 songs.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

They also thought they deserved to win the game. lol

Quite a few people on their forum were saying that's the best they've played at home all season and was a massive improvement. Also very unlucky to only get a point and with a bit more composure they'd have won comfortably.

Clowns!