Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Cov away tickets

can anyone tell me why l.c.f.c website is saying the further allocation of 400 tickets have been snapped up???? or am i reading wrong???? was planning on a trip to the ticket office in the morning.................

LCFC Official Facebook Page;

LCFC Official

‎3 days to go until the season begins! The club, this evening, can confirm that the ENTIRE 6,173 allocated tickets have been sold for this weekend's game at the Ricoh Arena. Quality effort from the Blue Army!

Whether that includes the 400 extra I don't know but it does say and stress ENTIRE so I would hazard a guess that it does. :dunno:

LCFC Official Facebook Page;

Whether that includes the 400 extra I don't know but it does say and stress ENTIRE so I would hazard a guess that it does. :dunno:

Was told by ticket office staff 400 go on sale tomorrow morning, first come first served.

Was told by ticket office staff 400 go on sale tomorrow morning, first come first served.

Yeah they've obviously only just realised themselves :rolleyes:

LCFC Official

Apologies all! We have been allocated an additional 400 tickets for this weekend's game and are set to sell out. You can purchase your tickets from 9am tomorrow morning by calling 0844 815 5000 or by visiting the City Fanstore. Supporters are not able to purchase online for this fixture. #itsbeenalongday!

Fcuk it. I'm down there at 8am today. Don't want to miss this one for the world either. I was resigned to being stuck down a shitty pub watching this.

Leicester can't let me down for this game, I'm sick of going Cov and coming back with none or the odd point.

Archived