Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Cov away tickets

no luck also, i'm on a repeat, 'please hold'

I can picture it now. 1 poor person answering the phone with 100+ red lights on the switchboard...d'oh! I'm tempted to hang up n retry but im assuming i'll lose my place in the queue...it pisses me off that it doesnt even give you any idea as to what number you are in line. At least then you know you are making progress!!!

Sort it out TOP!

I can picture it now. 1 poor person answering the phone with 100+ red lights on the switchboard...d'oh! I'm tempted to hang up n retry but im assuming i'll lose my place in the queue...it pisses me off that it doesnt even give you any idea as to what number you are in line. At least then you know you are making progress!!!

Sort it out TOP!

I tried ringing of another phone and got the same thing!!!

I tried ringing of another phone and got the same thing!!!

I waited on hold for about 1hr 45mins...gave up...thought one more try and tried again and they answered within 30 seconds....hang up and try agian mate...but on aplus side there are tickets left!!!

Proper excited...BLUE ARMY!!!

:scarf:

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/feat/ed15/leicester_demand_more_tickets_690181/index.shtml?

Visitors request more tickets

Leicester City have asked for more tickets for Saturday's opening Championship game at Coventry City (12.30 kick off).

Leicester have sold their initial allocation of 3,000 tickets and have asked for another three thousand more.

Does anyone know how many tickets we've sold and how many tickets are remaining? Would be appreciated as I'm going and I'm hoping that most people stand up and really get behinf Leicester and make a massive atmosphere! :scarf:

On the OS it says limited tickets, but does anyone know whether foxtravel will be sold out by Wednesday? planning on going to the ticket office either today or tommorow

In view of you lot all saying you have tickets after me being told i'd had the last lot on saturday and not going myself because because they didnt have enough (i wanted 5 , they had 4) , i have just rang the ticket office and got straight through. I asked for cov tockets and she asked how many i wanted!!!!

I explained to her what had happened and she said maybe there were only four left at that particular till i had gone to, as they were selling them from two different area's, blaming the building works. I told her at least 20 people behind me left ticketless on saturday as well. She has offered to hold me five together until close of business tomorrow which is going to be tricky for me,,she wouldnt extend it till wednesday morning when i can easily get there, despite the fact that ive already been and queued and been given duff info!

Cheesed off :angry:

In view of you lot all saying you have tickets after me being told i'd had the last lot on saturday and not going myself because because they didnt have enough (i wanted 5 , they had 4) , i have just rang the ticket office and got straight through. I asked for cov tockets and she asked how many i wanted!!!!

I explained to her what had happened and she said maybe there were only four left at that particular till i had gone to, as they were selling them from two different area's, blaming the building works. I told her at least 20 people behind me left ticketless on saturday as well. She has offered to hold me five together until close of business tomorrow which is going to be tricky for me,,she wouldnt extend it till wednesday morning when i can easily get there, despite the fact that ive already been and queued and been given duff info!

Cheesed off :angry:

Finally got my tickets, only 40 odd tickets left, all 6000 will be sold out today!!!

What a pullava, next time I know to get my tickets well in advance!!

ANybody give me and junior a kift to bimringham please!!

From the ticket office.

Hi

Tickets for the match are now Sold Out, we will not be receiving a further allocation. We still have travel available at the moment. Is there any further information you need?

Kind regards

Louise

Ticket Office

Archived