Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Cov away tickets

I'm not one for sitting down, and think the only game I was made to sit down was Cov away 2 years ago.

It is full of ****** and daytrippers.

Last time I went 2 seasons ago the police made us sit.

Row HH block 10... standing?

Yes its a terrible away day. Up there with Reading. Only going cos its first game of the season and I cant stop myself lol.

Yes its a terrible away day. Up there with Reading. Only going cos its first game of the season and I cant stop myself lol.

Yes it it very bad. I wouldn't go either if it wasn't for the first game of the season.

Good piss up before hand though, just need to keep my calm when some prawn sandwich muncher moans I'm being too vocal.

I asked for near the back when I called on Tuesday and I think that they have put me near the front. In which case, I am f***ed off!! I can't remeber how the seating at Cov is??

A is the front. XX is the back.

Just got mine. The woman said there were less than 700 left. They might make it on sale still tomorrow.

P.S I got there at 15:00 and was the only one in there. :dunno:

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Any cov tickets left? Whats the ticket office number. Cheers

0844 515 5000

Archived