Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Cov away tickets

Should I be worried? Ordered tickets by phone early on Thursday and they still haven't arrived. Surely even 2nd class post they should be here by now. If they don't come tomorrow I'll ring them :unsure:

Post is up the wall at the moment, mate of mine posted me a parking permit for the game on friday from Cov, I live 15 miles away and its still not here, probably stacks of posties on holiday and no cover so mountains of mail stacking up.

Should I be worried? Ordered tickets by phone early on Thursday and they still haven't arrived. Surely even 2nd class post they should be here by now. If they don't come tomorrow I'll ring them :unsure:

If it's any consolation I am in the same boat. I bought mine last Wednesday on Priority but wanted 3 (only got 2 ST reference numbers) so bought the two so I was guaranteed my ticket then bought another 3 on Friday and took the 2 I bought on Priority back on Saturday, I still havn't recieved the 3 I ordered Friday, I know there has only be 3 postal days since Friday but normally I get the tickets the next day. Slightly worried but i'm sure (:unsure:) they'll arrive tomorrow...

according to my cov mate/aquaintance the 400 extra tickets have come from cov removing of there usually massive advertising segregation banner for the co-op which normally covers the whole of block 14 and replacing it with a smaller version! this means they have opened 13 for us and this adds upto the 400 extra taking the allocation to 4,800 which is more than any away team has recieved for a league match at the Stincho Arena! expect a big double line of POLICIA between blocks 14 and 15 as there arssssseeehhhooollleeesss try to cause a bit of agro in block 15/16, there so called equivalent of L1!!! many thanx x

according to my cov mate/aquaintance the 400 extra tickets have come from cov removing of there usually massive advertising segregation banner for the co-op which normally covers the whole of block 14 and replacing it with a smaller version! this means they have opened 13 for us and this adds upto the 400 extra taking the allocation to 4,800 which is more than any away team has recieved

for a league match at the Stincho Arena! expect a big double line of POLICIA between blocks 14 and 15 as there arssssseeehhhooollleeesss try to cause a bit of agro in block 15/16, there so called equivalent of L1!!! many thanx

x

Cheers for the info lad, so all you without tickets get your ass down to the ground Thursday!!

Ordered mine on Wednesday and only arrived today, call me Mystic Meg but reckon you will have a happy message on your front mat in the morning !

according to my cov mate/aquaintance the 400 extra tickets have come from cov removing of there usually massive advertising segregation banner for the co-op which normally covers the whole of block 14 and replacing it with a smaller version! this means they have opened 13 for us and this adds upto the 400 extra taking the allocation to 4,800 which is more than any away team has recieved for a league match at the Stincho Arena! expect a big double line of POLICIA between blocks 14 and 15 as there arssssseeehhhooollleeesss try to cause a bit of agro in block 15/16, there so called equivalent of L1!!! many thanx x

Well its not is it? Leeds got given 6,300, which I am sure is what we've been given and sold out so far......

Wait!! I believe our initial allocation was 6000 and now we've got another 400 to make it 6400 right??

no pal it was 3,000 then another 3,300 now 400 2moro morn!! many places did say we had a further 3,000 but it was def 3,300

How do you know the second lot was 3300 for sure? Even a Cov fan has said that it can't be possible as we'd be 'touching' their fans?

Do you think we have a reserve list with 400+ people on it and the extras are already accounted for? i just cant understand why everyone is announcing it other than us!!!

ive just seen it on the ticker bar on sky sports news even!

Why what's it say on sky mate

Archived