Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Cov away tickets

The phone was jammed this morning, sent my mate over to get it, was a long queue but managed to get 7 tickets, coventry here I come!

GUYS IF THERE IS NO QUEUE ON THE PHONE LINES AND YOU GET THE CONSTANT 'PLEASE HOLD', PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND TRY AGAIN AND KEEP TRYING.

When I rang on monday I was on hold for an hour but then someone on hear told me to keep re-ringing and I got through in about 2 mins!!

Everyone wearing the shirt? Thinking of wearing it when I get to the ground, not familiar with the ricoh, don't know where all the chavs are, is it ok to walk to the ground in ur kit?

I was thinking the same thing, will be driving to near the stadium I imagine its safer to wear a jacket?

Surftalk, if it's like the last 2 days, it's baking I don't fancy wearing a jacket on a midday kick off lol, might put my shirt in a bag

lets say boys...that wear your colours with pride...

stuff putting them in a bag.....

there will be probably 8k Leicester fans...

no1's going to let some cove chavs give you any hassle...

wear your colours with pride chap

from when you leave home till when you return home

Everyone wearing the shirt? Thinking of wearing it when I get to the ground, not familiar with the ricoh, don't know where all the chavs are, is it ok to walk to the ground in ur kit?

The chavs won't be at the ground you only have to look at their attendances

if anyone is keen for booze before in nuneaton there are 5 coaches of leics fans going from the Coniston Tavern on St nicholas park! pub will be full of leicester kings from 9 am if anyone fancies a few bevs and a bit of a sing song! im sure all coaches are now full so own transport would be recommended however the number 48 bus from leics does go to the shops on st nicholas park drive which is a 2 min walk from the pub! it also picks up in earl shilton barwell and hinckley on the way through and then goes on to Nuneaton town centre! regards!! :trumpet:

If anyone has a spare or knows of anyone selling...

I missed out today (bloody work) and ended up calling at 2pm when they were long gone. I'm willing to pick up and pay more then face value

Cheers

I have a spare mate but I'm collecting them at Coventry. Wouldn't expect more than face value!

I have a spare mate but I'm collecting them at Coventry. Wouldn't expect more than face value!

Legend...could I have it then and I'll meet you when you collect them at the ground. Face value is even better.

PM me and we can exchange details

Archived