Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bubbleshorse

PLAN AHEAD - Secure Coventry Parking and Away Fans Pubs

Where else is there to park apart from this place? Can you park at the actual ground? I know its a bit of a wasteland around the ground so not sure of the best place to leave the car

Opposite there is a car park for the Ricoh, bit more expensive mind, think its about £10 - £15.

We used the car park the season under Pearson (1-1) but it was a fair distance to the ground, although the car park is decent.

So, like above, is there anywhere else to park? Other than opposite the Richo as mentioned above. Might be pushing it abit, but just wondering because I've only been twice, and only once in the car.

I used this car park last year, and will be booking again later today!

Highly recommended, and quick exit onto the motorway!

just booked this car park as it was a nightmare parking there last season! do you get any sort of confirmation or do you just turn up (as they have you reg number??)

just booked this car park as it was a nightmare parking there last season! do you get any sort of confirmation or do you just turn up (as they have you reg number??)

Booked - received email from Keith with "All you need do is turn up as we have all your details on the gate.

Your car registration is effectively your ticket so please advise by email/text if this changes." :thumbup:

If your Paypal email address is correct you will receive a receipt from Paypal.

I will also reply to to this email address to confirm I have received the booking.

I am aware that some Paypal customers do not monitor/maintain their registered Paypal email address.

Your car registration is checked on arrival, effectively your ticket.

Email me direct if you are still concerned

Keith

If your Paypal email address is correct you will receive a receipt from Paypal.

I will also reply to to this email address to confirm I have received the booking.

I am aware that some Paypal customers do not monitor/maintain their registered Paypal email address.

Your car registration is checked on arrival, effectively your ticket.

Email me direct if you are still concerned

Keith

Cheers Keith i have the email now

Archived