Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Footnote75

Long shot, but...

Anyway, your bullying has given me the motivation to finally install Firefox.

Who says peer pressure doesn't work? :)

It does work! Now delete FireFox and install GoogleChrome you bloody philistine

Am I the only person who has used IE forever and see no good reason to change? I've actually got firefox installed but just don't use it. I had chrome and used it once, saw no difference, so deleted it.

So is this browser elitism actually based on anything fundamental or is it just an attempt to derive some coolness in the most oxymoronic way since Craig Levein wore trendy glasses?

Am I the only person who has used IE forever and see no good reason to change? I've actually got firefox installed but just don't use it. I had chrome and used it once, saw no difference, so deleted it.

So is this browser elitism actually based on anything fundamental or is it just an attempt to derive some coolness in the most oxymoronic way since Craig Levein wore trendy glasses?

i get bored easily and like to swap things and see how things are running, never really liked firefox myself and have found it to be more resource hungry than the others..

curently on chrome atm but got on with i.e. fine..

It's horrible. Just use Chrome for a week, everythings smoother, faster and better looking.

This post, the article and your username paint quite the picture :ph34r:

My link

Internet Explorer users have a lower than average IQ, according to research by Consulting firm AptiQuant.

The study gave web surfers an IQ test, then plotted their scores against the browser they used.

A story which suggested that users of Internet Explorer have a lower IQ than people who chose other browsers appears to have been an elaborate hoax.
A quote that claims the story which suggested users of IE have a lower IQ than people who chose other browsers was a hoax, is actually a hoax in itself

:whistle:

I.E is a hell of a lot slower than Chrome or Firefox and doesn't look half as good.

Pics or GTFO.

Knew that was coming.

I look semi-hysterical - I was being crushed between a group of lads singing Sven songs, several girls wanting to be the next Ulrika-ka-ka, and that massive security guard!

...FFS it won't let me use a Photobucket link!! Best way of putting images on here?

Archived