Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Premiership Thread 2011/12

Arshavin should be off, and thats with my Arsenal hating tinted glasses off, On a yellow already (Which was a yellow) did virtually the same thing and gets away with it.

Where's Wenger with his 'Players need more protection' statements at the moment?

Arshavin should be off, and thats with my Arsenal hating tinted glasses off, On a yellow already (Which was a yellow) did virtually the same thing and gets away with it.

Where's Wenger with his 'Players need more protection' statements at the moment?

Sitting on the bench, managing his team, and strangely enough, not being interviewed by Sky or the BBC at the moment.

Swansea defender Alan Tate has broken his leg in a freak accident while playing golf.

Tate was a passenger in a buggy at a south Wales golf club on Sunday afternoon when the driver lost control.

The 28-year-old former Manchester United trainee was diagnosed with a broken tibia in his left leg after being taken to Morriston Hospital by ambulance.

Tate is in his 10th season with the Swans and has played more than 300 games for the club and he was on the bench for Saturday's goalless draw at home to Swansea.

"The club's vice-captain was a passenger in a golf buggy that lost control at a local golf club this afternoon," read a club statement.

"Tate was taken to Morriston Hospital by ambulance where he was diagnosed with a fractured tibia of his left leg."

A little premature whistle.gif - Stoke have just scored against West Brom, sending the Baggies down, past Arsenal.

it was just a quick pop in to say hello to the Spurs after all they are holding up the whole of the PLgiggle.gif

I'm sure Wenger wouldn't have seen Arshavin's second tackle.... He should be off. He'd be the first to moan if the roles were reversed.

Exactly.

Don't get me wrong, most managers would be the same but its just the way Wenger goes about these things such as the point I raised earlier about Wengers 'Players need more protection' rants, he obviously doesn't see his own players hard tackling and bad tackles, and that is just one of the many reasons I can't stand Wenger and Arsenal.

I'm not promising anything but if/when Wenger goes I might be able to respect Arsenal abit more...then again...:dunno:

Archived