Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Premiership Thread 2011/12

We watching the same game ? Haven't seen Danny Graham touch the ball up top for Swansea.

I would argue City have possibly the best 2 CM's in the league in Yaya & Silva. (If you class the latter as a CM)

I said they looked settled, not that they were 5-0 up. As in they hadn't been completely cut open and didn't look nervy on the ball when I said that 20 minutes ago.

Land of my Fathers is probably my favourite non-Leicester football song as well, love it.

We watching the same game ? Haven't seen Danny Graham touch the ball up top for Swansea.

I would argue City have possibly the best 2 CM's in the league in Yaya & Silva. (If you class the latter as a CM)

They were ok the first 5 minutes but since then its basically all been Man City.

Manchester City look very composed, but harmless when it comes to creating chances.

Swansea are holding themselves up rather well, I have to add.

And their newly-acquired Dutch goalkeeper seems like a really good piece of business.

I said they looked settled, not that they were 5-0 up. As in they hadn't been completely cut open and didn't look nervy on the ball when I said that 20 minutes ago.

Land of my Fathers is probably my favourite non-Leicester football song as well, love it.

Definately, great song, must be great to have a song like that associated with your team.

At least we have c'mon leicester, c'mon leicetser.

Sends shivers...

God I hope Gary Neville is a sexist or racist or something that will be found out and get him removed from his Sky Sports roll. I despise him already from his Manchester Utd days, but to have to look at his annoying face and listen to his impeded speech takes the biscuit!

Funnily enough, I don't hate his brother Phil quite as much, despite the Romania penalty episode in his career.- must be what playing for Everton does for you?

God I hope Gary Neville is a sexist or racist or something that will be found out and get him removed from his Sky Sports roll. I despise him already from his Manchester Utd days, but to have to look at his annoying face and listen to his impeded speech takes the biscuit!

Funnily enough, I don't hate his brother Phil quite as much, despite the Romania penalty episode in his career.- must be what playing for Everton does for you?

Actually think he's quite a decent pundit.

Archived