Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Premiership Thread 2011/12

Think Chelsea will win the league although Manchester United will be up there.

I think Wolves will get relegated along with Queens Park Rangers and Swansea who both won't score enough goals. I can see Norwich surviving just though, although I'd prefer Stoke to get relegated out of every team in the division.

It will be interesting to see how Liverpool do under Dalglish with all the money he has spent because the defence still isn't that solid.

And with the new Premiership season, comes a new series of Match of the Day :scarf:

Really can't see past Utd for the title again, their abiltiy to turn games on their head is unreal as shown last week and looking forward to see if young can step up to the plate.

Fancy City 2nd with Chelsea close behind, with Liverpool rounding off the top 4.

All 3 promoted teams to go straight back down with Swansea rock bottom.

United will win it, but City will push 'em all the way I reckon. Just can't look past Fergie, the amount of times he's been there and done it gives them the edge over AVB at Chelsea and Mancini.

Anyone outside the top 7 or 8 could go down, and it'll be Arsenal missing out of the top 4 with Liverpool improving.

Maybe.

A few of my predictions: Chelsea will win the title. Torres will be topscorer. Suarez will have an unbelievable season. Arsenal will finish outside the top 4. QPR, Wigan and Norwich will go down. Swansea will do what Blackpool and Burnley did, except they won't be relegated.

It's going to be another glorious season for Manchester United (as much as it hurts to say it).

Their long-lasting spell of dominance will remain untouched, but I do hope that it's going to be a bit more entertaining in terms of points difference on the top.

We need more serious title contenders, so you Manchester Cities, Tottenham Hotspurs, Arsenal Londons and Liverpools - I expect a little bit more threat from you.

Bottom three are more or less sealed:

QPR, Swansea, Norwich (but I wouldn't mind the Canaries staying up).

song should have walked for the stamp.

bartons obviously got wound up and pulled gervhinio up (in my eyes straight red too) he then slaps barton. straight red.

wenger saying hes going to appeal the card? hes mad. if anything song should get a 2nd yellow looking back and thats 2 players hes gonna be missing for the next game.

Archived