Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

West Ham Away.

I think it's only right.

It's the principle after all. Anything over £30 is a rip off and we simply shouldn't lower ourselves to paying such prices.

£32 to play a team who mean nothing to us, haven't done anything in years and crap travel as it's in London - they are taking the piss I shall be boycotting this as well.

Should report them somehow, I swear last year for either Cov or Burnley we complained at the lack of student prices and they were forced to put them in?

Not having a student price is quite frankly an utter disgrace.

Definately remember this happening for Burnley. There has to be some sort of bridge between under 16 and adults, whether it be student, under 22, under 18 etc

Why?

Although i'm also miffed I can't blag a student ticket, why is it any different, outrageous or disgraceful to change a 17 year old £32 to a 18+/Adult?

At 17, even earlier than 17 you can get aleast a part time job let alone full time job? Majority of 17 year olds live at home, don't have a car, don't have that many if any outgoings, as opposed to an 18+/Adult who could have mortgage/rent, bills, car, family, more outgoings.

lol Sorry, but that is just an outrageous opinion.

£32 is steep - but as I've said elsewhere, we will charge their fans £30 when they come to Filbert Way. It is too much for a Championship match, and those not going because of cost are of course within their rights. But we should bear in mind the fact that we are hardly whiter than white.

This will definitely sell out though. The last time some fans will get to go to Upton Park before they move...

Archived