Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

West Ham Away.

Saturday 29th October 2011

Kick Off 3.00pm

Ticket prices: Adults £32.00, Seniors (65+) £19.00, Under 16's £19.00.

Tickets are on sale:

Mon 17th Oct- Priority 1 STH

Tues 18th Oct- Priority 2 STH

Weds 19th Oct- Priority 3 STH

Thurs 20th Oct - Members

Fri 21st Oct- General sale

Fox Travel Coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 9.30am

Price are as follows:

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 STH £19.00

Under 18 STH £17.00

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 £22.00

Under 18 £20.00

Happily pay £32 for West Ham, great ground, will be full, loud and it's on paper maybe the best two teams in the division.

With boycotting Barnsley it's only really costing me £2. :ph34r:

London away days - cant beat them. Got a few west ham chums I'll be meeting for lagers down there. Good times.

Same here, early train and Griffin beforehand. :trumpet::beer:

You don't have to accept anything.

Yet another club with no student pricing, or even U-18's - disgrace to charge 17 year olds that much.

Guess i'm gonna have to miss this one, don't think i can get away with u16 and £32 for a 17 year old is ridiculous.

Why?

Although i'm also miffed I can't blag a student ticket, why is it any different, outrageous or disgraceful to change a 17 year old £32 to a 18+/Adult?

At 17, even earlier than 17 you can get aleast a part time job let alone full time job? Majority of 17 year olds live at home, don't have a car, don't have that many if any outgoings, as opposed to an 18+/Adult who could have mortgage/rent, bills, car, family, more outgoings.

I think what you mean is £32 is wrong, period. I'll still go anyway, i'd go Barnsley tbh, the only reason i'm not is because despite the hype I didn't think it was all that great last year.

Just don't get why 1 year makes the difference why it's so digraceful to charge someone 1 year difference yet its ok after that 1 year to do so.

I think it's only right.

It's the principle after all. Anything over £30 is a rip off and we simply shouldn't lower ourselves to paying such prices.

Unbelievable really that we should be paying the same amount to see our team take on the almighty Hammers for pretty much the same price that the lowly Barnsley charged us??!!

Saturday 29th October 2011

Kick Off 3.00pm

Ticket prices: Adults £32.00, Seniors (65+) £19.00, Under 16's £19.00.

Tickets are on sale:

Mon 17th Oct- Priority 1 STH

Tues 18th Oct- Priority 2 STH

Weds 19th Oct- Priority 3 STH

Thurs 20th Oct - Members

Fri 21st Oct- General sale

Fox Travel Coaches will depart from King Power Stadium at 9.30am

Price are as follows:

Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 STH £19.00

Under 18 STH £17.00

Non Season Ticket Holders

Over 18 £22.00

Under 18 £20.00

Foooking looking forward to this, got alot of family in ilford, the SInghs will be out in force!!!!

£32 is alot of money though, if it were not the fact that this would be the whole family going to London and seeing loads of family, I would not go!

Why?

Although i'm also miffed I can't blag a student ticket, why is it any different, outrageous or disgraceful to change a 17 year old £32 to a 18+/Adult?

At 17, even earlier than 17 you can get aleast a part time job let alone full time job? Majority of 17 year olds live at home, don't have a car, don't have that many if any outgoings, as opposed to an 18+/Adult who could have mortgage/rent, bills, car, family, more outgoings.

Part-time job as a 17 year old, you'd probably get about a fiver an hour, would have to work 6 hours alone to pay for the ticket without even thinking about travel. Some have driving lessons and car to pay for and they are still technically a child. Doesn't seem that fair to me.

Would be so much better if the Football League enforced a ticket policy where all the age categories for each club is the same.

I think the one we have is good, going: Adults, OAP, STudents/Under 22s, Under 18s, Under 12s, Under 8s.

If all clubs had the same, least you would know each game you would be paying for the same aged value of ticket.

Archived