Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

West Ham Away.

Guest BlueBrett

No ticket for me :(

If anybody has a spare or can't go anymore PM me and i'll happily take yours off your hands. I wanted 4 but I'd be more than happy with one now!

Guest BlueBrett
Sold out already?

Apparently. My lcfc direct isnt working it keeps emptying my basket when i go to the checkout so I rang ticket office and the guy said "I don't think we have any left sorry".

Very disappointing i'd been looking forward to this one since the day fixtures were released.

Apparently. My lcfc direct isnt working it keeps emptying my basket when i go to the checkout so I rang ticket office and the guy said "I don't think we have any left sorry".

Very disappointing i'd been looking forward to this one since the day fixtures were released.

Jeez!

I don't know if they give us anymore.

From looking on the internet, Leeds were allocated over 3k for their game at West Ham

Could easily see us selling more given its 8 days till the game!

No ticket for me :(

If anybody has a spare or can't go anymore PM me and i'll happily take yours off your hands. I wanted 4 but I'd be more than happy with one now!

A couple of my mates have tickets but I'm dubious as to whether they'll go though. I'll let you know if I hear owt but it won't be til the night before that they'll back out, if at all.

Shiiiiiitttttt will we get another allocation anyone know???????

Good news for anyone needing one-Amy at the TO has confirmed to my mate that that was the initial allocation so more will be available. Dunno when but id be on the ball if I were you.

About 7 posts up from yours!

Archived