Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

West Ham Away.

Guest BlueBrett

i'll be there. probably sporting shorts and 2 days worth of bumfluff. i'll stick my spare 13 quid on an away win and then we'll see who's laughing at the final whistle

when i book my train tickets what station do i put as getting off at when in london?

If you are coming from Leicester, get off at St Pancras which is the termination of the route. Obviously, I wouldn't travel from Leicester, so I get off at Kings Cross, which is directly next to St. Pancras railway station. So it depends on where you are travelling from.

Depending on where you are going, you'll need to take the tube. If you read http://www.footballg...est_ham_united/ you'll get details on what tube station to get off for Upton Park.

Some people make me laugh complaining about ticket prices, most in our division are 27-30 quid, what will you all do next season in the prem when we pay double this to go chelsea and arsenal, even QPR are charging £72 quid for away teams this season.

If you dont wanna pay dont go !!!!! SIMPLES

Some people make me laugh complaining about ticket prices, most in our division are 27-30 quid, what will you all do next season in the prem when we pay double this to go chelsea and arsenal, even QPR are charging £72 quid for away teams this season.

I'll stop going.

I can go to Test matches, World title fights and other far more entertaining events than QPR V Leicester if it's £72.

My life doesnt revolve around a football club.

Not go, there was a time, a couple of seasons ago, where I'd have said "I'll go every single one", but now I've just realised I'm being taken for a mug and are no longer willing to pay the stupid prices of the EPL. I'm not going to lie, my life pretty much revolves around watching City and seeing the girlfriend, but there has to come a time when enough, is enough and you can't justify spending upwards of £50 to watch 22 overpaid ***** kick a ball of air around a football pitch.

What does it feel like being footballs bitch?

If only people would agree to disagree and not result to insults. Obviously i'm not denying people right to debate subjects, what would the point in forums?

However people have got 2 options, Go or don't.

If those people who choose to go, then fair play to them, it's their hobby, it's their money, it's their choice, at the end of the day no matter what people say I find it hard to believe we'll ever see the day 100% of people will boycott games (However much you want to tell me 'They do in Germany/Europe') and make their voices heard. Wrong? No, like I said it's their choice. Only got themselves to blame? Maybe, but still it's their money, they've earnt it and they're entitled to spend it how they wish.

If those people who choose not to go, then fair play to them, voting with their feet, on the other hand, they're cutting their noses of to spite their face, they're missing out on their hobby and entertainment, it might be down to lack of funds, which is a shame, however it seems alot of the time it's just because they choose not to shell out X amount of money out of protest and not justifying it, again fair enough voting with their feet, however like I said doubt we'll ever see the day when 100% of fans will boycott games and you will still have a good majority turn up, just a shame these people have to miss out on their hobby and entertainment.

Things go up, prices inflate, wrong but it's life.

I work hard for my money, and i'll spend it on what I want, I'm not saying it's right prices are go up every season.

If the F.A really cared about getting more fans, families, e.t.c, into football, perhaps they should put caps on prices, or introduce compulsory offers, e.t.c? Perhaps they don't respect or care that much for the future of the football fan?

Archived