Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

West Ham Away.

Haven't seen us score a meaningful goal since March 2010 with Bruno's winner at Palace despite being to 5 games since then. Whenever I watch Leicester even on the telly we always do shit (watched all the telly games except first half v Forest and the fecking Derby game).

Can I bring myself to spend £30 on a ticket plus travel just to condemn us to another game without a goal?

Stupid question!!

how many per person are you allowed to buy? i need to get six!! all city fans based in ldn now!!

plus as looked a tfl for planned work and some of the district,hammersmith and all of circle is down so plan you tube journey carefully http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/livetravelnews/realtime/track.aspx?offset=12

hoepfully get some tickets on friday as this is gonna be my only london game this season

Hows this cheap train tickets thing work then?

Would I have to get a train from Leicester before I could get the £10 ticket?

Yeah.

Go to London Midlands website and locate the nearest station that they operate from. For most people its Nuneaton. They also operate from Rugby as well.

Yeah

No

they've changed it this season according the official website. You must of been to about 7 away games last season. Having said that no one questioned me I only went to 1 away game last season, got two tickets this afternoon.

Next Season it will be a points based system. The more you get this season the more chance you will be allocated away tickets. Its all there on the website at the bottom of the buying away tickets section.

No

they've changed it this season according the official website. You must of been to about 7 away games last season. Having said that no one questioned me I only went to 1 away game last season, got two tickets this afternoon.

Next Season it will be a points based system. The more you get this season the more chance you will be allocated away tickets. Its all there on the website at the bottom of the buying away tickets section.

How many aways you did last season has absolutely no bearing on the cheap train deal.

Archived