Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Leeds away - warning

To be fair if there's something to play for then there's no chance it'll be boycotted admittedly, but £36 is quite frankly an absolute disgrace, especially when they treat you like a total arsehole for 90 minutes too.

I'm never ever going again whilst Bates is there.

£36 is a disgrace but unfortunately I'm inclined to agree with Ric. We need as many fans as we can with vociferous support if we need the points for the play-offs. Elland Road might be a shocker of an away day, but this could be vital. Bin it off if we're nowhere near the play-offs though, come to Skeggy for the weekend or something.

£36 is a disgrace but unfortunately I'm inclined to agree with Ric. We need as many fans as we can with vociferous support if we need the points for the play-offs. Elland Road might be a shocker of an away day, but this could be vital. Bin it off if we're nowhere near the play-offs though, come to Skeggy for the weekend or something.

I'll be there in Skeggy for a few days as it's not exactly far from Mablethorpe.

Guest BlueBrett

Absolute pisstake but Irrespective of price it will sell out if there is anything on it.

I'll probably end up finding myself in the home end again.

If we don't beat Millwall come saturday I can't see many going. Even if we do beat Millwall It won't be a sell out probably around 3,000 will be going, if it's a nothing game then around 1,500 will travel. God blimey I've spent alot of money recently on football!, just spent £40 on railfare today paying for my ticket to London on saturday another £40 for spending money on the day. How much is the train fare going to be for Leeds?!

I think the club should give us free foxes travel, due to the cost.

If we don't beat Millwall come saturday I can't see many going. Even if we do beat Millwall It won't be a sell out probably around 3,000 will be going, if it's a nothing game then around 1,500 will travel. God blimey I've spent alot of money recently on football!, just spent £40 on railfare today paying for my ticket to London on saturday another £40 for spending money on the day. How much is the train fare going to be for Leeds?!

I think the club should give us free foxes travel, due to the cost.

£40 from Nuneaton to Euston? lol

You not got a railcard?

You've changed your tune since this post - childishly slagging me off in the Boycott Leeds thread.

At least be consistent in your views.

You've changed your tune since this post - childishly slagging me off in the Boycott Leeds thread.

At least be consistent in your views.

Way to bold the wrong bit to try and make him look like a hypocrite. We no longer need the points, therefore no need to line Ken Bates pockets and justify his pricing structure.

Way to bold the wrong bit to try and make him look like a hypocrite. We no longer need the points, therefore no need to line Ken Bates pockets and justify his pricing structure.

I was highlighting these words because Bilo was saying fans should go when we had a good chance for the play-offs but then supported a boycott on the grounds of high prices when the chances of the play-offs diminished to almost nothing.

Archived