Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Leeds away - warning

Tickets for Pompey’s trip to Leeds on Saturday, October 1 are now on sale to all supporters.

Seats for the Elland Road clash – which kicks-off at 3pm – are priced £36 for adults, £29 for seniors (60+) and £25 for juniors (under 16s). Supporters buying concession tickets are advised to bring proof of age identification with them to the game.

Absolute PRICKS.

Not going this year, no chance.

This is just off Pompey's site, I hope they all boycott.

Something really needs to be done about ticket prices but instead the FA are too busy warning Alan Pardew for something he said on 20th August. Aslong as the refs are respected for being crap the FA couldnt care less what else is happening.

The FA have no jurisdiction on what FL Clubs charge for admission.

Something really needs to be done about ticket prices but instead the FA are too busy warning Alan Pardew for something he said on 20th August. Aslong as the refs are respected for being crap the FA couldnt care less what else is happening.

lol What do you want the FA to do? They can hardly step in and tell a privately-owned business what to do. Anyway with the prices currently being charged at Wembley I hardly think they'd be in a position to put much pressure on!

At the end of the day, it's just business as far as KB is concerned, and he'll charge what he thinks he can get away with...

Haha I was absolutely not in agreement with the people moaning specifically about Barnsley's pricing scheme, but this Leeds one actually takes the piss far more than any other Championship team I care to think of. The adult price is very high but not massively more than several other Champo clubs. But £25 for an under-16? No other club in this league comes within a tenner of that.

I'll still be going because I know the game will go ahead with a couple of thousand City fans in attendance having paid these prices, as "boycotting" and writing to the FA will achieve sweet FA. But I guess I'll feel rather resentful...

Make me giggle slightly the moans about pricing. Two seasons ago our first game back in this division was away to Ipswich and we were charged disgusting prices.

I complained to all and sundry, even got an e-mail published in a monthly footy mag.

Me and whoever else challenged the prices were judged naive and daft for moaning but it was a watershed, now the clubs are taking advantage. Once one club hit that the £30 mark, others followed. More and more clubs will push the away fans into the better seats charging more. Simple economics for Leeds....those seats are never used, no-one wants them as they are the most expensive in the home end...well let's stick the away fans there, at least 500 will be hard-core enough to buy them.

Anyone watching this Carling Cup match? Stadium looks about 4/5 full - anyone think the Walkers would have a couple of thousand empty seats if we drew Man Utd at home in this competition?

The KPS would be full but Leeds ground is bigger by around 6000 I think!

The KPS would be full but Leeds ground is bigger by around 6000 I think!

More like 8,000 more seats at Elland Road, and I'm not suggesting that we'd definitely sell out a stadium of that size for a midweek Carling Cup game against any opposition. I am surprised, however, at the number of empty seats nonetheless. Remember that Leeds is arguably one of Britain's largest cities...

Anyone watching this Carling Cup match? Stadium looks about 4/5 full - anyone think the Walkers would have a couple of thousand empty seats if we drew Man Utd at home in this competition?

£38 cheapest seat tonight, id imagine the KP would have empty seats too at that price

Archived