Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Fighting on the Frontline

Am I the only one who's confused here?

Is this guy pulling FT's leg? Or did lcfcstu really reject the opportunity to 'blow up some ragheads'?

Help.

No it's genuine. It was a few years ago now, 4 or 5. I'm not quite sure how it worked but his parents got him discharged one way or another.

Worked out alright though, he seems perfectly content to watch the action from the comfort of his sofa.

Set what record straight? Quiet? No I've been busy down dagenham, you should know that. When have I ever made out id been on tour? As for the parents thing, its true that the only way to leave after going past your discharge as of right date, if you're under 18, is to have a letter written by your parents, yes. I'm not ashamed of that at all. It certainly wasn't because I was depressed. I enjoyed the majority of the time in there. But the fact that you don't know how many years ago that was, nor the reasons I left, shows you not to be the know it all you claim to be!

Here's your chance Stu, set the record straight.

You seem to have gone very quiet in this thread now?

I hope people don't think this is a joke. Maybe it's the wrong Stuart Ellison, son of Ken, brother of Jason, formerly of BroomLeys Road, Coalville, now a plumber?

Bit rapey.

In essence it's been pretty clear. Lcfcstu can no longer post anything related to the army or being in the army and be taken remotely seriously.

Also he cannot berate people for being plastic fans, as he was a plastic army man. :thumbup:

Not really. I was as qualified as any other infantry soldier, bar the touring part. I've nothing to be ashamed of, or to hide.

More to the point, because I've witnessed what I have, it means I have more respect for what they go through than perhaps others have

Not really. I was as qualified as any other infantry soldier, bar the touring part. I've nothing to be ashamed of, or to hide.

More to the point, because I've witnessed what I have, it means I have more respect for what they go through than perhaps others have

So you are sort of like a person who might have went to beauty school, did all the exams, passed all the tests, but when it came to painting the toes of a 30 stone heifer with legs for arms, you bottled it.

lcfcstu`s original post was unwise, i think many agree but whats been posted about him and his army career is faceless bullying...

Unless you`ve been in his situation or one like it, i would suggest you should think about what you post...

I'm afraid it isn't. To make a statement as such, and other statements on previous threads to be toned in a manner as though one is an unquestionable authority on matters is being questioned, and questioned with facts.

I have nothing more to say on the matter, as stu has made his own bed, and I've made my opinion clear.

Lcfcstu has on many occasions made a mockery of people who say don't attend games as regularly as he does. I say well done to him, and have done on numerous occasions, but stu must remember that people in glass houses...etc

I won't continue kicking a man whilst he's down. stu done enough damage to his badly drawn reputation than could I or anybody else could with the posting of this thread. Let it be testament.

So you are sort of like a person who might have went to beauty school, did all the exams, passed all the tests, but when it came to painting the toes of a 30 stone heifer with legs for arms, you bottled it.

Bottled it? No.

If you must know my section commander recommended I left and went uni and tried for a commission. I was unhappy with going the infantry as you end up with next to no qualifiations or trades. But changing regiments is akin to changing the football team you support, as you develop a loyalty to it. To be fair my parents and army careers office also wante.d me to go for a commission, and to go to a regiment that would offer you a trade as well. Like a stubborn 16 year old I decided not to listen. During my phase 2 I realised they were right and I was wrong, so got out about a month before my 18th birthday.

Never have I made out to have done something I hadn't.

I couldn't care what people say or think. It's always the ones who wouldn't try it themselves that take the piss

Michael Aspel.

I'm afraid it isn't. To make a statement as such, and other statements on previous threads to be toned in a manner as though one is an unquestionable authority on matters is being questioned, and questioned with facts.

I have nothing more to say on the matter, as stu has made his own bed, and I've made my opinion clear.

Lcfcstu has on many occasions made a mockery of people who say don't attend games as regularly as he does. I say well done to him, and have done on numerous occasions, but stu must remember that people in glass houses...etc

I won't continue kicking a man whilst he's down. stu done enough damage to his badly drawn reputation than could I or anybody else could with the posting of this thread. Let it be testament.

Here's where you're talking utter bull yourself. When have I ever knocked anyone for not being able to attend a game? I have a season ticket, wow. I've done 2 away games this season, and intend to do 2 more. West ham and direby. I think you need to read up a bit more rather than jumping on a bandwagon. Had you have read a few mire of my posts- the thread about the chant in cardiff for example, my thoughts are clearly there to see. Perhaps you only read the ones you disagree with?

lcfcstu`s original post was unwise, i think many agree but whats been posted about him and his army career is faceless bullying...

Unless you`ve been in his situation or one like it, i would suggest you should think about what you post...

I agree.

Bottled it? No.

If you must know my section commander recommended I left and went uni and tried for a commission. I was unhappy with going the infantry as you end up with next to no qualifiations or trades. But changing regiments is akin to changing the football team you support, as you develop a loyalty to it. To be fair my parents and army careers office also wante.d me to go for a commission, and to go to a regiment that would offer you a trade as well. Like a stubborn 16 year old I decided not to listen. During my phase 2 I realised they were right and I was wrong, so got out about a month before my 18th birthday.

Never have I made out to have done something I hadn't.

I couldn't care what people say or think. It's always the ones who wouldn't try it themselves that take the piss

Michael Aspel.

Well Stu I'm glad you've now got a profession, but this explanation doesn't excuse your behaviour.

Throwing the 'the ones who wouldn't try it themselves are the ones who take the piss' is a shite argument. Would you say the same about heroin, man love, or the big dipper at Statutes? I've already explained that i know plenty of people who have joined and done plenty of tours, and are now finished with the army. Your flagrant couch soldierisms, because you did training, is embarrassing to those who are on tour, and those that have lost their lives doing so, and all the persons who are living in conflict with next to nothing, with internet warriors like yourself stating comments that are not nearly racist, but are blatantly racist.

You claim, so modestly to be a normal and nice guy, but you have in fact shown yourself to be nothing but. Maybe it was the best that you didn't go down the path of the army eh?

Here's where you're talking utter bull yourself. When have I ever knocked anyone for not being able to attend a game? I have a season ticket, wow. I've done 2 away games this season, and intend to do 2 more. West ham and direby. I think you need to read up a bit more rather than jumping on a bandwagon. Had you have read a few mire of my posts- the thread about the chant in cardiff for example, my thoughts are clearly there to see. Perhaps you only read the ones you disagree with?

Should I read that as an admittance of yourself talking bull?

I read plenty of the posts you've written, against my better will I'll add, I don't jump on bandwagons. And I'll not be the only one to attest to you bangin on about your loyalty and the games you go to.

Well Stu I'm glad you've now got a profession, but this explanation doesn't excuse your behaviour.

Throwing the 'the ones who wouldn't try it themselves are the ones who take the piss' is a shite argument. Would you say the same about heroin, man love, or the big dipper at Statutes? I've already explained that i know plenty of people who have joined and done plenty of tours, and are now finished with the army. Your flagrant couch soldierisms, because you did training, is embarrassing to those who are on tour, and those that have lost their lives doing so, and all the persons who are living in conflict with next to nothing, with internet warriors like yourself stating comments that are not nearly racist, but are blatantly racist.

You claim, so modestly to be a normal and nice guy, but you have in fact shown yourself to be nothing but. Maybe it was the best that you didn't go down the path of the army eh?

Blatantly racist? For using the term ragheads? Ok.

Find me one post please then.

When are you not bitching about the other fans in the stadium, and not dropping into your post your season ticket. You've managed in the post above too. Well done! :thumbup:

And yes if you don't know 'raghead' is a racist term you are very good at pretending to be thick so as not to be banned or I've underestimated your mental ability and you really are one of Coalville finest legdraggers.

In his defence "ragheads" is actually a general term used by the forces out there.

It's a clearly racist term here but I wouldnt be getting on anyone using it in the what of a battle whilst bullets are flying past your head.

Archived