Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Fighting on the Frontline

Well if what gives you kicks is watch people actually kill each other, so be it.

And they say that there's no racism in the army - THEY TRAIN YOU TO KILL FOREIGNERS! How much more racist do you need to get? :dunno:

Probably the most ignorant ****ing thing i've read on this forum in ages, quite a feat.

Well if what gives you kicks is watch people actually kill each other, so be it.

And they say that there's no racism in the army - THEY TRAIN YOU TO KILL FOREIGNERS! How much more racist do you need to get? :dunno:

thaught not liking foreigners was zenophobia ?

Also they train you to kill enemies of the state which at any moment is history could be british citizens

Sorry, what's wrong at finding it funny watching the enemy of our country being killed?

What's naivety got to do with this?

I can't believe this has had such a small amount of replies. You're a cvnt. I'm not even sure cvnt covers it actually. You're a simple minded scumbag.

It beggars belief that people like you are allowed to reproduce.

Sorry, what's wrong at finding it funny watching the enemy of our country being killed?

You really have to ask that?

It's disgusting to even want to watch people being killed, even more so to actually enjoy it.

Oh, and "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" - Gandhi. I feel that has some relevance here somewhere.

Anyone watching this on channel 4?

It's brilliant watching the rag heads get blown up by the Apache missiles!

Shocking lack of tact and class. All war is a tragedy and especially the insurgency taking place in Afghanistan right now, i know plenty of lads who have come back from there...and none of them would even contemplate coming out with such vile, fist pumping nonsense that you just have.

I can't believe this has had such a small amount of replies. You're a cvnt. I'm not even sure cvnt covers it actually. You're a simple minded scumbag.

lol

And you're probably just a pansy

lol

And you're probably just a pansy

Archived