Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rajfox

portsmouth away nov 26th 2011

Hello everyone. i want to go to portsmouth away, 2 adults and 2 children, aged 4, and 6. the lcfc official website states under 18 ticket prices are £ 21 and fox travel price is £21 for children. these prices for kids seems really high so can someone tell me if they are approximate price or actual price ill have to pay?? my neice and nephew will be over from belfast and they follow foxes so i intend taking them regardless of price, i just think its too much to expect a 4year and 6year to have tickets priced the same as 18year old. any helpful info appreciated !

Hello everyone. i want to go to portsmouth away, 2 adults and 2 children, aged 4, and 6. the lcfc official website states under 18 ticket prices are £ 21 and fox travel price is £21 for children. these prices for kids seems really high so can someone tell me if they are approximate price or actual price ill have to pay?? my neice and nephew will be over from belfast and they follow foxes so i intend taking them regardless of price, i just think its too much to expect a 4year and 6year to have tickets priced the same as 18year old. any helpful info appreciated !

just to say i have no issue with the kids fox travel prices as i appreciate portsmouth is fair way to travel, and national express coach prices even more expensive! my query just for kids ticket prices,thanks

One of the best aways going, was one of the best trips last season despite the 6-1 defeat and the amount of Leicester on the streets after Tiger Tiger at 3am was briliant. Superb weekender, wouldn't miss it for the world.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a bad feeling I'm going to end up in the home end with my Pompey supporting friend. Only a 40 mile journey from where I am though so atleast there's that.

Tickets will easily go to general sale for this.

Wouldn't surprise me if they even have pay on the door. If that's still allowed :unsure:

I'd recommend this to anyone who likes standing and a good atmosphere all-round. Their home support isn't too shabby even if it does revolve around a drummer band and a fvcking bell.

Didn't you, Dan "Never Sits" Turner, sit in the cup game at there place last season?

thanks for all the info. so im paying 13 each for the kids, reasonable. i have question, is anyone driving down and has room for 4 people?? big ask, but petrol will be split equally, because otherwise im paying 80 quid plus for fox travel!

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the best place to go for a drink for away fans?

We went in The Good Companion on Eastern Road (thats the main road in from A27) last year. No trouble, both sets of fans mingled ok, and it's only about half a mile from the ground. Plenty of outside room as well, weather permitting. Me and Tom will be there, just got our tickets, so thats two more 'Hampshire lads' with not far to travel - approx 25 miles from Winchester i think, although I'll probably be doing Winchester-Bournemouth-Portsmouth-Bournemouth-Winchester round trip. Damn kids going to Uni!!

We went in The Good Companion on Eastern Road (thats the main road in from A27) last year. No trouble, both sets of fans mingled ok, and it's only about half a mile from the ground. Plenty of outside room as well, weather permitting. Me and Tom will be there, just got our tickets, so thats two more 'Hampshire lads' with not far to travel - approx 25 miles from Winchester i think, although I'll probably be doing Winchester-Bournemouth-Portsmouth-Bournemouth-Winchester round trip. Damn kids going to Uni!!

Thanks for the bump :thumbup:

Ticket purchased and 2 days in Pompey to look forward to next weekend :scarf:

Archived