Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rajfox

portsmouth away nov 26th 2011

Must have been Saturday then, definitely no tickets available on the website yesterday and no tickets available on the day.

I just rung up, got two tickets and they said we've sold just over 1200 so I'm not sure if we'll sell out. Definitely not sold out yet though.

Looking forward to this now :bounce:

Well when I bought mine it said 14 tickets left, that was at about 5pm on Friday.

I was in Portsmouth the other day for a course i'm doing and some bloke said it isnt safe for Leicester fans there? I laughed at the cnut lol.

There is history between Pompey and us, what he told you has an element of truth in it, a level of caution is advisable whilst you are there.

Quick question, me and 3 of my mates, planning for this one (first time @ Pompey)

Do you think we can get tickets on the friday (day before the game) or would they have returend them by then??

Also they wont sell out will they if we have only sold around 1300 out of 2000??

Sorry just seen that the tickets are at the KP until 3pm on the Friday

Anyway, is it a good away game?? Lots of you think it is, Im up for a trip to the south-coast!

:scarf:

Yes very good. Can't believe we havn't sold 2k already.

Why people are lining up for Hull as opposed to this I'll never know.

Yes very good. Can't believe we havn't sold 2k already.

Why people are lining up for Hull as opposed to this I'll never know.

I just hope my mates have got their money ready, so i can go down and get the tickets on Friday! really want to go, sounds and infact looks good....last year looked good! (before we went 2v0 down) Thanks.

I parked just off Eastern Rd last year, thats the main road in from the A27/M27, Sea is on your left, lots of residential on your right. Dont think it's restricted, although with last year being a night game I may not have noticed. Then it's a simple walk to the Good Companion for a lemonade, then on to the ground.

can anyone help me out with train prices time etc I'm on my phone and it doesn't work:/ I've got tickets but no transport

Google 'rail uk' they have a mobile site it should work. It looks like you'll need to buy your tickets ahead to avoid paying £74.30 if you're going from Leicester.

Archived