Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

Just give Billy Davies the job, he is only decent candidate that actually wants it. If MON, Hughes etc actually wanted the job they would already be appointed, now that Hull have rejected the approach Pearson won't be coming so the options are reducing and imo Billy is the only remaining valid option.

Que anti "MON hasn't ruled himself out yet" responses :rolleyes: Wake up people he isn't coming back.

Hull have rejected it due to ££, and want to show the fans they want to keep him, if Pearson resigns, big componsation

I would be extremely surprised if he did that, I think he has gone done record before that if he is felt wanted by his employer he wouldn't resign. That's one the major reasons why he left us.

Just listened to Pearsons after match interview from yesterday and I have no doubt in my mind that he is coming back. Here's the link if anyone else wants a listen..

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/15504362.stm

"My job is to do this job as well as I can and if that changes then you'll know from the club, you won't hear it from me."

That sounds like code for "if the club don't want me they will let Leicester talk to me" could be wrong. I'd be happy with NP but it seems certain it won't be MON. Alas THE DREAM IS OVER

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

word is beckham was approached...

mon is first choice and there doing everything they can to get him..

np is back up ...

all from a guy who is birchs friend who meets for a kick about every sunday morn on a local leic park...

hate me now u can all suck on my balls

i also got tickets off the guy from birch for today.

peace out. :santa:

np is back up ...

all from a guy who is birchs friend who meets for a kick about every sunday morn on a local leic park...

Cheers for the info, MON please come

I'm fast getting disillusioned with the whole saga. I had some respect for our owners until this lot. Once again the club is in turmoil and being held up to ridicule. Getting rid of Sven was one thing but not having the faintest idea of who's going to replace him is quite another.

I'm fast getting disillusioned with the whole saga. I had some respect for our owners until this lot. Once again the club is in turmoil and being held up to ridicule. Getting rid of Sven was one thing but not having the faintest idea of who's going to replace him is quite another.

we know nothing... they may have a perfect;y good plan of action.. just because we hear things dont mean any of it is true...

OGS could be lined up to be announced today yet stilll. ... Happy now?? lol

Hindsight is a wonderful thing and surely if the owners were thinking of remvoing Sven and getting MON in as his replacement this could of been done on the QT especially as MON isn't in work.

We do actually have to be careful as a club how this is handled, if it comes to light that we interviewed and turned down or were turned down as the case maybe (which I think is closer to the truth) by everyman and his dog then our options may of been severely limited. Personally if it is NP then I think we have messed up somewhere in the sense we should of had options in mind before Sven left even if that was NP. Who wants to read in a couple of weeks some has been or someone supposedly on the way up manager slating the club for one reason or another as it wont do the new gaffer or players much good and it does happen.

The easiest thing to do is to come out and say something like NP was always our No1 choice and we got our man. Although I fear we also might hear things leak out especially if Keane was approached in some way as he will just love to boost and stroke his own ego and he maybe eyeing up something like the Blackburn job as an outside chance and so issuing a come and get me cry.

How is it a saga?

1) We sacked our manager due to the underperformance of a team who are simply capable of better.

2) The only comments/statements that the club have made to-date have been about SGE's sacking - at no point have the club come out and declared and interest in this manager, that manager, etc.

3) The media speculation and nonsense (including some of the rubbish posted on this board) have simply been following the odds - SPECULATION nothing official.

The club are faultless to-date on this, despite what you may or may not think about the sacking of SGE.

np is back up ...

:crylaugh:

The owners don't want our next manager's record to read 9 games won from a possible 27.....So why would they rush it? Stowell and rudders are doing a great job of looking after the side at the moment, the owners are leaving no stone unturned.

How is it a saga?

1) We sacked our manager due to the underperformance of a team who are simply capable of better.

The club are faultless to-date on this, despite what you may or may not think about the sacking of SGE.

So at what point do you take that decision to remove someone as that doesn't happen on the basis of one game now as we know and what point do you start to do something about it? Usually not after the event.................. Personally I would like an appointment that reflects what is hopefully our ambitions with a view of being a premier league club. Apart from MON ahd Mark Hughes no name does or did fill me with that confidence we can all beg to differ though.

Archived