Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

According to a couple of Twatterers the betting has been suspended on the next LCFC manager ?

Could an announcement be near ?

Maybe the bookies are just as bored with all this as I am.

Don't worry, I'm not "falling out" with anyone. I know what I am and I don't need someone to tell me what I am.

I just find it amusing that someone can be so hypocritical as to call me a thick chav when they are making assumptions because I used the words utter and shite.

I put very few posts on here, when you put something on that mostly is fact, the rest from a very good source and it is referred to as 'utter shite’ seems a little odd.

I was hardly stating anything out of this world; just something I thought may be of interest and worthwhile.

The fact that Mrs O’N is out shopping for significant home fixtures therefore hopefully in decent health was great news for all.

The off the cuff comment by MON about the job albeit possibly in jest I also thought was worth a mention.

I’ve no way of knowing if you are a thick chav or not, you seem to have made an assumption that what I said was ‘utter shite’ ( I took that to be totally fabricated) without knowing me or how dependable I am, likewise I have taken it that a worthless comment like that didn’t come from somebody with much respect or intelligence.

Well I have it on good authority (ie the dream I had last night) that tomorrow all the fans will enter the stadium via the "Players Experience" which means you will all get off a bus, Ito the ground through the players entrance and straight through the tunnel, then up to your seats.

Then at half time a helicopter will fly onto the centre circle and the Birch will announce MON as the saviour and the second coming will indeed happen - (think like at the end of space jam when Michael Jordan steps off the space ship)

THIS IS FACT

Well I have it on good authority (ie the dream I had last night) that tomorrow all the fans will enter the stadium via the "Players Experience" which means you will all get off a bus, Ito the ground through the players entrance and straight through the tunnel, then up to your seats.

Then at half time a helicopter will fly onto the centre circle and the Birch will announce MON as the saviour and the second coming will indeed happen - (think like at the end of space jam when Michael Jordan steps off the space ship)

THIS IS FACT

...and then we win every game until the rest of the season 5-0 and win the league? I had that dream too. Need to lay off the absinthe...

If it's MON then I make a £20 loss, if it's Pearson then I make a £100 profit. Naturally, I hope it's MON. :D

think ive got bets on hughes, mon, pearson, even david o leary ( :dunno: how ) so knowing my luck it will be keane or someone

And if it's Keane, you are well rodgered in multiple ways.

Yup. I even put a 'saver' on Di Matteo this morning, Christ i'm getting desperate! At this rate i'll be backing 95% of the runners and riders and still come a cropper. :rolleyes:

MAYNARD ENTER OGS OR Pearson.

I am not a ITK but if we don't reveal MoN before KO tomoz it won't be him.

And shoot me down but I think we will know before KO tomoz who our nxt guy will be.

Thai tv home game big announcement for our guy's you heard it here first on thai tv.

big money for KP.

Then watch thai tv for all LCFC announcements.

This is a marketing thing.

Top n co are retail they know how to sell the bad news is for us.

For all we love our club life long we have been sold they are playing this for the home market.

We get fvck all and the last to know.

LCFCTP Leicester City Football Club Thai Prostitutes.

Archived