Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

I personally believe the longer it goes on the less likely it will be MON. There is nothing stopping him being named as manager if he has/says 'Yes' and with a win against Leeds that could put us in the play off positions I think there would be a valued reason to do this, apart from ensuring a sell out on Sunday it would firmly put us a crest of a wave and half the clubs in the league would just look at us before a match see MON and give up before they had kicked a ball against us. Is there anymore incentive needed? I don't think so......................

Just to clarify then regarding Martin O Neil, 141 pages on a thread titled 'MON in talks', with no evidence whatsoever to even back up speculation that he ever has been in any talks or contact with the club?

I'd love this to happen.

Just noting there are finite lines between optimism, faith, blind optimism, reality, positivism and delusion.

Has anybody resorted to prayer yet?

Just to clarify then regarding Martin O Neil, 141 pages on a thread titled 'MON in talks', with no evidence whatsoever to even back up speculation that he ever has been in any talks or contact with the club?

I'd love this to happen.

Just noting there are finite lines between optimism, faith, blind optimism, reality, positivism and delusion.

Has anybody resorted to prayer yet?

Our father up in heaven..........

If MON was announced tomorow and I could get away with it , I would sit in my seat bo11ock naked with lube in one hand and a glove on the other . I would then seriously beef off until I shot my man muck into the hair of the old biddy in front . :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Great post.

If MON was announced tomorow and I could get away with it , I would sit in my seat bo11ock naked with lube in one hand and a glove on the other . I would then seriously beef off until I shot my man muck into the hair of the old biddy in front . :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Where do u sit, I wanna make sure I'm nowhere near in front of you?!!

Heard that a while ago mon and his mrs in the presence of the person who passed this on to me were chatting when choosing something (I don’t want to specify) for their Leicester property. (still has at ;least one)

mrs o'n playfully told mon to hurry up and decide, then teased him during 3 way banter that he needs to get a job mon reply was 'i'm waiting for Sven to fuuck off'

I have no doubt that this happened, it may obviously mean nothing though.

Heard that a while ago mon and his mrs in the presence of the person who passed this on to me were chatting when choosing something (I don’t want to specify) for their Leicester property. (still has at ;least one)

mrs o'n playfully told mon to hurry up and decide, then teased him during 3 way banter that he needs to get a job mon reply was 'i'm waiting for Sven to fuuck off'

I have no doubt that this happened, it may obviously mean nothing though.

This post sums up this thread, utter shite

Martin be thy name...

the man will come, games will be won....

at home as it is away....

Give us goals, from both left and the right....

And crush thy enemies with little remorse...

Lead us into the top six...

And deliver us promotion...

A...MON

This post sums up this thread, utter shite

Without anything else to go on, every bit of info counts I guess?

Fact = MON has a property in Leicester, whether relevant i'll leave to you.

Fact= He did buy this feature for his house, he was invited to veiw mine in situ as I have the same.

Fact= The meeting did take place due to the above

Fact= The person who told me I have no reson to doubt (guess same can be said for all) as he's got bugger all to gain, mature none footballing type, not a thick chav who spouts out comments like 'utter shite'

I've been in MON company, In private banter he would come out with that sort of comment (re the job) even if just in jest.

I take it for what it is, i didn't say anything it was conclusive, or this proved anything.

Just thought it was a little more significant than being seen in Oadby + i thought I'd share this

Archived