Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

Lets get this right we have ALL been here since 26th October at the Belfry,wanking in the ticket office,sat outside the KPS discusing every shit manager under the sun and arrived at the two most successful previous managers of the last 20 years NFP and MON.

It is not rocket science to assume we ALL want to go back to these good old days but have the long gone should we and more importantly the board be looking forward not back.

The reasons for both are valid and accepted but will the board see it like that.

Hopefully the God that is MON will return and soon preferably this weekend but look forward to the new era NOT back to days which were very,very different ,money,foreign players and more money.

Ask the question is NFP a premiership manager is he for the future or the right now?

We Know MON is premiership quality been there bouight the tee shirt and with a bit of extra cash could have been Champions League quality hopefuly he will see the money is now at KPS and come back to finish the job.

Have we Ever had a post that has gone 10 days and 140 pages before? Shows how important this decision is to the fans and the club,ALL HOPE THE RIGHT ONE IS MADE.

Apologies if this has already been posted.

Chelsea could lose Di Matteo

CHELSEA manager Andre Villas-Boas could be losing his assistant Roberto Di Matteo, who is high on the list of candidates for the Leicester City post. Former West Bromwich boss Di Matteo, who is only on a one-year contract at Stamford Bridge, is keen to return to the managerial ranks as quickly as possible.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2057854/Charles-Sale-FA-split-plan-unpaid-directors.html#ixzz1cpGIXoVq

Why would he want to leave Chelsea? I honestly don't think we are going after manager's in jobs, most likely to go after free agents ( MON, Hughes, Davies)

He only has a 1 year deal at Chelsea and had said he wants to get back to management as soon as possible.

Tomorrow is the remembrance fixture - I wonder if the helicopter will deliver our man along with the match ball.

Ridiculous I know but just give yourself a second to imagine being there for that.

I wonder.

1) It would be wholly inappropriate for them to do that.

2) You are overthinking it anyway - it will be much more mundane than that, i.e. a 6pm press conference on Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur/Fri probably.

Exactly had the perfect opportunity to do so when having the conversation with Stringer, the fact that he hasn't leads me to believe that we want him and he wants us :thumbup:

he's coming home he's coming home he's coming--------steady------mon is coming home he's coming home he's coming home he's coming------mon is coming home---------altogeather :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

He only has a 1 year deal at Chelsea and had said he wants to get back to management as soon as possible.

Fair enough, but I cannot see him leaving Chelsea regardless of whether he wants to go back into management, they would want compensation I would imagine, personally imo we are going after a free agent i.e MON, Hughes or Davies

Archived