Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

Don't know. Hopefully small. He still hasn't come out and said no to us.

Hull have made no mention of any official approach for their manager.

Just cannot see it being Pearson.

I guess it just is a waiting game whether the managerial appointment is announced tomorrow I haven't the faintest clue

Don't know. Hopefully small. He still hasn't come out and said no to us.

Hull have made no mention of any official approach for their manager.

Just cannot see it being Pearson.

I am hearing that it is NP, someone has also said that Hull will be issuing a statement 'later this afternoon' but no idea whether that will be a hands off statement or one indicating they have allowed our approach.

It seems to me that we've never had any intention of talking to O'Neill. If that is the case then I'm very disappointed in the owners.

If we get Pearson I feel it's because they've panicked and just tried to undo everything in the last 17 months.

Without anything else to go on, every bit of info counts I guess?

Fact = MON has a property in Leicester, whether relevant i'll leave to you.

Fact= He did buy this feature for his house, he was invited to veiw mine in situ as I have the same.

Fact= The meeting did take place due to the above

Fact= The person who told me I have no reson to doubt (guess same can be said for all) as he's got bugger all to gain, mature none footballing type, not a thick chav who spouts out comments like 'utter shite'

I've been in MON company, In private banter he would come out with that sort of comment (re the job) even if just in jest.

I take it for what it is, i didn't say anything it was conclusive, or this proved anything.

Just thought it was a little more significant than being seen in Oadby + i thought I'd share this

If he still has a property in Leicester from when he was here 11 years ago I don't see it as relevant unless he's been planning a return since the day he left.

He has a house in Leicestershire, it will need stuff in it. Possibly relevant, most likely coincidence. I'm sure he's bought other stuff for it in the past 11 years, right now we just happen to be managerless.

And as for the other facts how am I, or is anyone else supposed to believe you? You can say you've got nothing to gain and I agree, but neither does anyone else and you can sure as hell bet that there are posts in here that are just complete nonsense grasped from thin air. Just because you say "nothing is conclusive", "you take it for what it is", "he's got bugger all to gain", "mature non footballing type" it doesn't mean you are different or that you be viewed as more credible from the rest in any way shape or form.

In fact, the idea that you claim to have been in MON's private company and yet you are on here talking about him makes your information smell even more like shit than the rest.

I fail to see why someone who makes out that he is so pally with MON would come on here and start giving us the low down on what MON has been buying from Morrisons this week.

Oh, and one more thing. Well done on the subtle insult, it was a nice touch that further lowers any credence you had.

I might have said your post was utter shite but I never insulted you as a person. What's even funnier, is that you called me a thick chav too.

If anyone is stupid here, it's the one judging the other based on one sentence on a football forum.

No doubt about it - Pearson would be panic and not at all the professional approach I would expect from the Thai's.

I just cannot see it. I could be wrong. I do know MON is interested.

Pearson offers us very little and I can't see him cutting it in the Prem!

Let's see if Hull say anything.

tbh i think we could see stowell in temporary charge for a while i dont think the owners want to rush and the international break is coming soon so i dont think theres a need to rush but it would be intersting to find out who they want or would like...........

No doubt about it - Pearson would be panic and not at all the professional approach I would expect from the Thai's.

I just cannot see it. I could be wrong. I do know MON is interested.

Pearson offers us very little and I can't see him cutting it in the Prem!

Let's see if Hull say anything.

Every time Pearson was asked about Leicester he looked like he didn't care. There's no way he'll be returning.

We've been linked with many managers, all have said they are not interested - except one. O'Neill.

Ajthefox - but it is only a forum of the faceless. No need to fall out with anyone. Let insults go. They are powerless without a target.

Don't worry, I'm not "falling out" with anyone. I know what I am and I don't need someone to tell me what I am.

I just find it amusing that someone can be so hypocritical as to call me a thick chav when they are making assumptions because I used the words utter and shite.

Archived