Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

just heard pearson no way is he going to be leicester next manager, still hope for mon , buit something tells me now it maybe it is somebody not on our thread. :whistle:

I just heard Pearson and I think he seems nailed on to be our next manager.

I heard Pearson on the football league show and for a man that doesn't like attention and has his personality I would expect him to bluntly just say no i don't want/am not interested in the job. The fact he didn't makes me think maybe he is quite interested.

i agree to some extent, but why sit on the fence now? not big enoughj name for owners?

lets face it everyone likes to feel wanted... he'll enjoy being the focus of attention for a bit no matter what he might say.....

lets face it everyone likes to feel wanted... he'll enjoy being the focus of attention for a bit no matter what he might say.....

dowie' strachan' jones' pearson,coleman,mclaren, no chance. hughes di matteo keane,thinking about! mon ,.ogs plus an other more than possibley look at the owners record there not going to take second best,

Archived