Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

This thread is like a marriage. After the initial all too brief period of excitement, optimism and hope for a joyful future; it has become tiresome, repetitive and has a sense of impending anti-climax.

Not for the guy who's going to slip the receptionist a length it's not

I think the most important question in this thread is being over looked. Is the receptionist at the Belfry fit and worth slipping a length. Come on people we need answers!!!!

Far more important than the current state of affairs regarding Leicester City Football Club's management. :cool:

I think the most important question in this thread is being over looked. Is the receptionist at the Belfry fit and worth slipping a length. Come on people we need answers!!!!

There was no one on the reception. All quiet there. I got some odd looks walking into the French restaurant which is screened off but it has to be done. Went to golf centre & past function rooms. Nothing.

Asked a few staff but they would not disclOse anything. Very coy.

It's a massive place with it's own nightclub & I know of at least 3 ways in.

I don't post often but tried here.I've tweeted Tanner from Merc as he lives close by & I can't believe he wouldn't have pitched up if this was on

Archived