Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

Was Waggy not signed by Sousa in a desperate bid to win over the fans?

Could have been Sousa. Only thing that made me suspect it was that Waghorn was pre-Sousa and Sousa just stuck him out on the right wing.

EDIT: Pre Sousa in terms of his first introduction to the club.

Can anyone who has contributed in the last 10 pages let me know if there was any news/confirmation talks were on etc. I'm too tired to read it all

Someone travelled to Belfry where O'Neill turned water into wine and walked on water. The dinner has been going on for over 10 hours, but that's only because he has been very busy with loaves and fishes.

Can anyone who has contributed in the last 10 pages let me know if there was any news/confirmation talks were on etc. I'm too tired to read it all

A few tweets going around that they are at the Belfry ATM i have a mate on twitter who works there but he isn't answering my calls or txts will keep trying tho

Something is definetely going on.......http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/leicester-specials/next-permanent-manager O Neill has been drifting on all sites, Lee Clark is coming in like the preverbial train - Wonder if we've approached them to speak to him?

Perhaps the wrong questions are being asked... Maybe I should call the belfry and ask if Lee Clark is there

No official confirmation. However, he's no longer favourite as Lee Clark's odds have come in

Odds

I also found this on Bentey's roof so I don't know if the OP was on a wind up

Bentleys Roof

If reports of odds dropping dramatically for Clark then he must be the 2nd choice after Martin.

I guess we have just asked for permission to speak to him.

Nobody has picked the phone up at the golf club by the way.

My Mum's best friend is a Thai prositiute and she has been told she is doing overnights at the Belfry tonight. :ph34r:

What the FUCK man!? That's NOT ****ing cool.

Who the absolute shit let that out?

I'm cancelling my bastard reservat-.... uhhh....

Well I would be happy for either O'Neill, Clark or Hughes.

Part of me wants it not to be O'Neill, however the other part is saying he is god and we will be up before we know it.

Something is definetely going on.......http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/leicester-specials/next-permanent-manager O Neill has been drifting on all sites, Lee Clark is coming in like the preverbial train - Wonder if we've approached them to speak to him?

No--I've just thrown a few thou on Clark just to mess around with the odds and set you all up for better payouts if you're thinking about placing a bet on MON.

You're welcome.

Archived