Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

Is everyone missing something? Why would O'Neill come back? What possible point would there be for him to return? He doesn't need the money. At the best he can get us promoted and make us a mid table club, which he has already done. The only thing is that he has some emotional thing, but this is not the same club anymore. Different ground, players everything.

I'm considering getting my O'Neill LEGEND DVD out and furiously wanking until my cock draws blood, im that excited :blink:

You and me both.

If City don't go up, Kleenex's share price definitely will.

Is everyone missing something? Why would O'Neill come back? What possible point would there be for him to return? He doesn't need the money. At the best he can get us promoted and make us a mid table club, which he has already done. The only thing is that he has some emotional thing, but this is not the same club anymore. Different ground, players everything.

Such a kill joy

Missing the point mate our owners want us to be challenging for a euro spot when we reach the prem

A few days too late mate, we're way past thinking like that.

Can't us young lads dream?

I just don't know what O'Neill would be trying to achieve by returning, unless the owners think Champions League is achieveable.

Hey, I'm dreaming too. If O'Neill returns it will be the most exciting moment of mt life, and I've had sex with over 4 different women!!

Surely we have to be seen as an attractive prospect these days? Even if you ignore the huge wages, the opportunity to splash the cash is surely welcomed by all managers. Don't think the owners have been interfering either (although I suspect Waghorn was maybe an owner signing).

Surely we have to be seen as an attractive prospect these days? Even if you ignore the huge wages, the opportunity to splash the cash is surely welcomed by all managers. Don't think the owners have been interfering either (although I suspect Waghorn was maybe an owner signing).

Was Waggy not signed by Sousa in a desperate bid to win over the fans?

I just don't know what O'Neill would be trying to achieve by returning, unless the owners think Champions League is achieveable.

Hey, I'm dreaming too. If O'Neill returns it will be the most exciting moment of mt life, and I've had sex with over 4 different women!!

มาร์ตินโอนีลจะต้องมา

Something is definetely going on.......http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/leicester-specials/next-permanent-manager O Neill has been drifting on all sites, Lee Clark is coming in like the preverbial train - Wonder if we've approached them to speak to him?

Archived