Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

The talks may well be true but MON taking the job is still a difficult sell. He's no mug and knows if he sits it out the Spurs job is going to be available soon.

Brilliant. He can be here for a year and then we can go through the whole "PLEASE STAY MARTIN" saga all over again. Same when any top 10 club comes knocking.

Belfry is huge he's had a look around and staff can't disclose information on guests....

Bah, rubbishy rubbish big hotel with stupid Data Protection Act spoiling our fun. It's rubbish. I'm going to the pub and when I get back I expect Martin O'Neill to be signed, pictures and everything, and if he isn't I'll be very... annoyed.

Belfry is huge he's had a look around and staff can't disclose information on guests....

Tell him to go to the main reception and ask for Dicky. When he comes up, tell him that Macdaddy said that O'Neill was there and ask him if it's true.

Once you've established that the above is bullshit, we'll appoint Lee Clark.

I'm not at the Belfry either, am in buckin Ireland.

However my source has turned his buckin phone off, which means one of two things.

He is in private chat with MON right now.

Or

He has bucked off to bed.

Archived