Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

http://fansonline.net/leicestercity/mb/view.php?id=430689

Spoke to my man in the know.

Big money offer made, bigger money offer as a bonus if he gets us up.

Players to come in on loan were mentioned, all of whom would be on a big wage and the Thais didn't baulk at that something that impressed the messiah.

I wasn't given any names on that front though.

MON gone off to think about it, but it seems to be his if he wants it.

Nothing about Heskey here?

I have a man in the know, he knows stuff, and he switched his phone back on.

I still don't know if he will take the job or not.

If you read an earlier post on buckin Bentleys Heskey was mentioned in that.

No point in repeating information.

I desperately want to believe this to be honest.

Year deal probably good for both parties. If he gets us promoted, we can tie him to a contract that will keep him here till he's pissing in his slippers in a nursing home.

Those who say that he took us as far as he could are right to an extent, but the achievements of his first tenure would be so much more lucrative now if he were to emulate them.

A regular top 10 Premiership side with forays into Europe would easily sellout the KP on a regular basis and probably give cause to extend, which in turn would give MON the funds he'd want to keep us there and progress. If Stoke can do it, why the hell can't we?

The Second Coming has the potential to be the making of Leicester City. Please, please let it happen. We never stopped missing you Martin.

Spoke to my man in the know.

Big money offer made, bigger money offer as a bonus if he gets us up.

Players to come in on loan were mentioned, all of whom would be on a big wage and the Thais didn't baulk at that something that impressed the messiah.

I wasn't given any names on that front though.

MON gone off to think about it, but it seems to be his if he wants it.

From the OP on Bentleys!!

GTIF Update

Bentley's are saying an offer has been made and MON is currently looking at it.

Sky are showing an interview with Mark McGhee. You'll be relieved to know he definitely WON'T be coming back..

In fairness, as much as he left in the lurch and we all had a good laugh at his expense at Wembley, we did play some nice stuff under him.

We've had worse bosses.

My wife is a long time friend of Steve Walford's missus and she's just called to say no way is it happening. Tubby bye bye methinks.

My Brother shagged a ladyboy last year and he/she told him that her/his uncles sister in law from Belarus once worked in a shop in Maryland, USA where MON went on holiday and he/she said that MON said that he would never return to Leicester as long as Mandy was still chairman . . . . . . . . so that has no relevance whatsoever . . . . . . i think?

MON has been offered a very very big financial incentive, money he shouldn't really be able to refuse.

The deal is initially a season long one, with again a massive bonus if he gets us promoted.

They spoke about players and he apparently reckons he may be able to get Heskey on loan.

It's his job if he buckin wants it, and the fact he mentioned players he would like to bring in on big wages and wasn't told to buck off may swing if for him.

Both parties agreed that a decision one way or the other will be reached inside 48 hours.

WUM.

You haven't been taken in by this bo****ks have you ?

I say this safe in the knowledge that usually, when I am convinced of the outcome of a given situation, Lord Sod will see to it that I am well and truly humiliated and deflated (see any predictions I've made for proof).

I am 100% certain that this whole 'talks' thing is bo****ks.

Archived