Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

He said he wouldn't formally apply for it. Means sod all, everything else he said was completely nothing, saying "I've heard nothing". If we approached him I'm sure it'd be a different matter.

Lee Clark 40 games unbeaten? Let's go back to May 29th Old Trafford, League one play-off final. Huddersfield Town 0-3 Peterborough United. It's only 14!

League games!

He said he wouldn't formally apply for it. Means sod all, everything else he said was completely nothing, saying "I've heard nothing". If we approached him I'm sure it'd be a different matter.

League games!

How is the Play-off's not a league game? You're playing for the LEAGUE 1 play-off trophy.

Why do I feel this would be like the real-life version of getting rickrolled?

No. Turning up to the MEN Arena to see Peter Kay on the opening night of his Tour That Doesn't Tour Tour and Rick Astley being announced as the warm-up act - coming on to the stage singing 'Never Gonna Give You Up' - is the real-life version of being rickrolled!!

Lee Clark 40 games unbeaten? Let's go back to May 29th Old Trafford, League one play-off final. Huddersfield Town 0-3 Peterborough United. It's only 14!

How many times, league games! Look at Huddersfield since Clark took the job, he's turned them around.

No. Turning up to the MEN Arena to see Peter Kay on the opening night of his Tour That Doesn't Tour Tour and Rick Astley being announced as the warm-up act - coming on to the stage singing 'Never Gonna Give You Up' - is the real-life version of being rickrolled!!

I heard his Wonderwall cover was actually pretty good

So your basically writing him off because he's never managed in the Championship? :unsure:

I just don't think that a manager from L1 can come into our club and get us promoted this season......cud b wrong....

But during the phonecalls after the matches, a lot of peeps were calling for Sven to resign and he has international experience. U really think Top wud take that chance to bring in a L1 manager? :huh:

So your basically writing him off because he's never managed in the Championship? :unsure:

I just don't think that a manager from L1 can come into our club and get us promoted this season......cud b wrong....

But during the phonecalls after the matches, a lot of peeps were calling for Sven to resign and he has international experience. U really think Top wud take that chance to bring in a L1 manager? :huh:

Because it isn't , it's a play off after the league season has finished

But you're playing against a league opponent for promotion to another league a little like playing someone in a last game promotion decider. Sorry but no-one will make me change my ind even if it's the rules it's still a league game in my eyes.

you shit. i thought it was summat else then.

Rick Rolling wasnt funny 10 years ago and it isnt funny now. You sad sad individual.

You little sweaty nan bread.

It was lame bu it had to be done.

In before thread is locked because it isn't going to happen.

Oh and Huddersfield are 40 games unbeaten in the league.The play offs don't count.

But you're playing against a league opponent for promotion to another league a little like playing someone in a last game promotion decider. Sorry but no-one will make me change my ind even if it's the rules it's still a league game in my eyes.

Regardless of being a pedant, 1 defeat in 40 isn't too bad either is it.

Archived