Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

huddersfield are unbeaten in 40 games, got to admit that's pretty impressive.

Excellent record, can't argue with that... But he does have no Championship experience. I think I'd take a punt on him though, like we once did with, err, Martin O'Neill?

There's no point nicking another club's manager when there's a lot of managers out of contract, one name springs to mind oh yeh Martin O'Neill, we haven't talked about him much tonight.

Why the fvck would we care about other clubs? We wan't the most suited manager we can get and if that means a manager currently with a club I'm sure the Owners will do all they can to get the man.

Lee Clark has ruled himself out - but I would take a chance on him. 40 games unbeaten is a fantastic record no matter what opposition you are facing. Huddersfield always look determined and organised as well.

Yeah true but in league ONE NOT the championship. Just becus he is a gud manager in that league don't mean he gonna get Leic out of championship in 5 months! Different league. Fryatt scored 20 goals wen we were in L1, now he can't hit a barndoor!

I think management skills are much more transferable between leagues than player skills.

Yeah true but in league ONE NOT the championship. Just becus he is a gud manager in that league don't mean he gonna get Leic out of championship in 5 months! Different league. Fryatt scored 20 goals wen we were in L1, now he can't hit a barndoor!

So your basically writing him off because he's never managed in the Championship? :unsure:

Why the fvck would we care about other clubs? We wan't the most suited manager we can get and if that means a manager currently with a club I'm sure the Owners will do all they can to get the man.

Absolutely right!! i mean its not as though other clubs havent nicked our managers now is it? Villa - Little, Wolves - McGhee, Celtic - Martin

We should go for the best man, whether a current incumbent or not IMO

There's no point nicking another club's manager when there's a lot of managers out of contract, one name springs to mind oh yeh Martin O'Neill, we haven't talked about him much tonight.

If we get Martin O'Neill back as Leicester City manager i think we will all be doing cheesy dancing :dance: around our respective living rooms and kissing :kissing: a random bloke in the street and instantly shreeking yeah :yahoo: before praying at the alter that is MON :worship:

If anybody on here lives in Tamworth or Sutton Colfield, get the ruddy hell down to the Belfry and find out what's going on!

Why do I feel this would be like the real-life version of getting rickrolled?

Lee Clark has already said he isn't interested.

MON hasn't. So why all the Clark interest?

Because a manager saying he isn't interested means fook all, he's not gonna come out and say he'd bloody love the job, straight after the Huddersfield match is he?

We go in for Clark, we will get Clark. Simple as that.

Just noticing now. The thread title says 'MON in talks'. But the actual first post just says 'At the Belfry Golf Club, as you read this'.

Could mean that GTIF is at the golf club. It's only your minds playing tricks on you that you put the 2 together...

Archived