Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GTIF

MON in talks

MON has been offered a very very big financial incentive, money he shouldn't really be able to refuse.

The deal is initially a season long one, with again a massive bonus if he gets us promoted.

They spoke about players and he apparently reckons he may be able to get Heskey on loan.

It's his job if he buckin wants it, and the fact he mentioned players he would like to bring in on big wages and wasn't told to buck off may swing if for him.

Both parties agreed that a decision one way or the other will be reached inside 48 hours.

Again i say this

if you are lying

MON has been offered a very very big financial incentive, money he shouldn't really be able to refuse.

The deal is initially a season long one, with again a massive bonus if he gets us promoted.

They spoke about players and he apparently reckons he may be able to get Heskey on loan.

It's his job if he buckin wants it, and the fact he mentioned players he would like to bring in on big wages and wasn't told to buck off may swing if for him.

Both parties agreed that a decision one way or the other will be reached inside 48 hours.

Soooo.... if you were a betting man would you lump some wedge on at 2/1 with Sky Bet? (And do you think that price and MON will hold out until I get paid on Friday?)

:please::source::frantics:

If you are lying you have one hell of an imagination... How does one do the smiley face with the clappy hands?

48hours? weve got to put up with this for another 48 hours, i could of said a decision will be made in 48 hours

I'm just reflecting on being one of 500 + viewing this thread for absolutely no real reason.

I'm going to go and do something else for a bit.

Somebody PM me if MON is sighted on the 18th fairway drinking champagne out of the Worthington Cup.

ok, night then...

Archived