Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Kim Jong-Il is dead.

Does anyone have a picture of Kim Jong-Il looking at the Kim Jong-Il looking at things website?

Then I could spend some time looking at Kim Jong-Il looking at Kim-Jong Il looking at things.

Il-Ception.

This really is a bizarre nation... if anyone gets a chance watch some of the documentaries floating about on North Korea.. They scrub the pavements with a scrubbing brush on their hands and knees.... Private food markets are an embarrassment - no filming is allowed inside them as it shows the governments ' inabilty to provide for the people' these markets will one day be a thing of the past, apparently.. 6 lane motorways totally empty... indoctrination of the kids from a ges as young as two to hate Americans and all westerners really...

Seen this done also in South Korea, along with painting rocks white and grass green!

Chaebol companies have a tradition of employing the widows of former employees (many who'd died as the result of an accident) to do menial tasks.

I suppose it so the widows, who will receive a pension from the company, don't feel they have become charity cases.

North Korea are reporting he died of fatigue.

You'd be tired too if you'd managed 18 holes in one, won the Tour de France 19 times and cured cancer.

Apparently he'd written a string of successful operas by the age of six too. lol

Seen this done also in South Korea, along with painting rocks white and grass green!

Chaebol companies have a tradition of employing the widows of former employees (many who'd died as the result of an accident) to do menial tasks.

I suppose it so the widows, who will receive a pension from the company, don't feel they have become charity cases.

This doesn't happen as often as it used to, but yes, one of the oddities about the country I live in right now. Goes with both the Confucian work ethic and the emphasis on appearance that are both so valued over here.

Hasn't he been dead for a couple of years already?

Perhaps, but who knows? The fact is it has now become common knowledge. What that says about the confidence of the current regime up there...fvcked if I know. :unsure:

late 20's

was once banned from entering Japan under false ID as he wanted to go to Disney World. HUGE fan of NBA basketball which is odd considering his nations loathing for everything american.

Yes indeed... there are family members who dont believe he is ready too.... expect some sort of military rule for a few years..

China realize that they are the main allies with NK and so would want some sort of influence on the young leader to make sure they dont get dragged into a conflict...

So far in NK it has been the leader who has TOTALLY ruled- no one behind the scenes has authority in the main decisions. This might change with his Aunt and Uncle being high military ranking and unhappy at his grooming for the leadership due to his age and lack of experience...

I thought that was his eldest son who got arrested for it and why his eldest son isn't heir to the throne.

Archived