Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

all will stand (like most away games this season) and when the stewards come don't shit yourselves and give them the light of day.

Our stewards at the KP allow the away fans to stand so I don't see the problem in allow us to stand.. other than the 'High Risk' bulshit... although, this may scare the stewards into not trying to make us sit down incase we 'kick off' :rolleyes:

Ye same its 10.41 i think does it go straight through do you know from leicester to Peterboro or do you have to get off somewhere ?

few of us on the 10.41 from Peterborough I think!! me included I'm coming from Grantham though so I'm already on the train.

Leicester to Peterborough is direct then you will have to change onto the Peterborough - Norwich train

coming back on the victorious 17.54

There on General Sale now in their end.

yeah but as has been mentioned before, general sale in Norwich terms means you must have purchased tickets for a previous game this season. so you need a season ticket or membership card to get hold of them. They will not sell to anyone, I tired with a Essex address and still got a big Fat No.

Archived