Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

Does anyone know if they are scanned tickets at Norwich with barcodes or the old fashioned ripping the stub off at the gate?

Also on LCFC direct when buying more than one, does it come up as buying a ticket for the same row and seat for two people, and another seat on a toallty different row?!!? Never used Direct before so advice on this would be appreciated.

E.g. Before paying it comes up as a summary which says my seat is Block: Internet - Row:8 - Seat:15

And my Dads and brothers seat says the same thing Block: Internet - Row:13 - Seat:15

Weird, dont want to pay for dodgy tickets!

How do you change your profile to buy from the OS, mine says general sale when I am a priority 2 season ticket holder?

Same thing happened to us, probably why we couldn't get them online.

When they moved to the new system, it seems all the customer details got duplicated.

I logged in ages ago and was listed as 'general sale' and had random reference number shown. I had to log in using my reference number to get the proper details up.

Same thing happened with my brother.

When they moved to the new system, it seems all the customer details got duplicated.

I logged in ages ago and was listed as 'general sale' and had random reference number shown. I had to log in using my reference number to get the proper details up.

Same thing happened with my brother.

Same happened to me, I've got 2 ST numbers

Morning All - Norwich fan here in peace again, sympathise with your plight on this

This article has been published in the local press this morning

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/leicester_s_fa_cup_tickets_call_was_not_down_to_norwich_city_1_1203694

which indicates that NCFC were happy to give you the allocation but the Police were not, and Norfolk County Councils Safety Advisory Group that have taken the decision to side with the Police as opposed to the club

This backs up what I've previously posted on here that 3 & a half blocks of the Jarrold stand (3800 seats or there abouts) were originally reserved for Leicester fans by NCFC.

Our club has taken a massive slating over the past few days and I've felt all along it wasn't down to them - this backs it up. I'm sure some will say its spin to deflect the heat from the club, but LCFC putting out a statement saying the decision was made by Norwich City's SAG when in fact it is the Norfolk Councils SAG that took the decision has obviously not helped the ill feeling. Neither has some idiot posting our CE's email & twitter details all over the net for your fans to abuse him

Hope those of you wanting to come are succesful in getting your tickets

Morning All - Norwich fan here in peace again, sympathise with your plight on this

This article has been published in the local press this morning

http://www.pinkun.co..._city_1_1203694

which indicates that NCFC were happy to give you the allocation but the Police were not, and Norfolk County Councils Safety Advisory Group that have taken the decision to side with the Police as opposed to the club

This backs up what I've previously posted on here that 3 & a half blocks of the Jarrold stand (3800 seats or there abouts) were originally reserved for Leicester fans by NCFC.

Our club has taken a massive slating over the past few days and I've felt all along it wasn't down to them - this backs it up. I'm sure some will say its spin to deflect the heat from the club, but LCFC putting out a statement saying the decision was made by Norwich City's SAG when in fact it is the Norfolk Councils SAG that took the decision has obviously not helped the ill feeling. Neither has some idiot posting our CE's email & twitter details all over the net for your fans to abuse him

Hope those of you wanting to come are succesful in getting your tickets

I saw this earlier and posted it in another thread, I'm fuming at this it stereotypes all football fans as thugs. Oh but thinking about it we are I've just remembered all the trouble and rioting there was at Brighton last week when they let us into their North stand after the match to drink with their fans - or did we all get on nicely, yes we did.

If anyone's P1 or P2 and not able to go, I'd really appreciate the use of your reference number. :fc:

PM me please, if you can help. :kissing:

Did you get any joy with this? and if you did how does it work, because surely they have a different address to where you need it sent.im desperate to go or just desperate.

Archived