Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

To the people who have bogut more than one ticket online - Did the summary show all your tickets on the same seat and row before buyingt them? Ours did, concerned they will be printed like this too as i have never used Direct befroe.

Mine were all listed as Row A, Seat 1.

Ordered a few times onlines, all have said similar things.

To the people who have bogut more than one ticket online - Did the summary show all your tickets on the same seat and row before buyingt them? Ours did, concerned they will be printed like this too as i have never used Direct befroe.

When you buy them on direct it doesn't allocate you a seat straight away. When the TO see your order for say 3 tickets, they'll just pick some out of the tickets they've got set aside for internet orders.

You'll be fine :thumbup:

When you buy them on direct it doesn't allocate you a seat straight away. When the TO see your order for say 3 tickets, they'll just pick some out of the tickets they've got set aside for internet orders.

You'll be fine :thumbup:

Mine were all listed as Row A, Seat 1.

Ordered a few times onlines, all have said similar things.

Thanks lads thought it would be fine, jsu twanted to check.

Cheers.

hey guys, sorry to bother but has anybody got 2 spaces in their car for me and a mate, will split fuel costs etc, just that we're desperate as ft has ran out and we've got our tickets. Trains seem to be a bit expensive but if anyone has any links to cheaper ones please let me know, but yeah if youve got 2 spaces pls pm me, both me and mate are 17 and 18 but have id for pubs etc. thanks!

So if someone has bought them online who's a P3 STH and bought them on the P1 day, will the club allow these to go through? I'm glad I've not got mine online in this scenario

Clubs fault, people shouldn't be punished because the club can't organise themselves properly!

Sitting in the home end, as couldn't get tickets. Going to wear my Leicester shirt!

I think they NCFC think we are all total scum bags and the Norfolk police are not gonna take lightly to city fans in the middle of their areas. I have also got tickets for the home fans area but am gonna remember what happened last year in the away end. Their police ejected some one for what seemed absolutely no reason whatsoever and they forced us all to sit down most of the time.Just go in quietly and see how many of us are in there before thinking about going in with a city shirt on and ruining your day .

Hi, I just wanted to ask a couple of questions regarding trains to the Norwich game.

I've booked tickets online for 3 of us in total all being 16, we are arriving into Norwich (via Peterborough) just after 1pm. Are many people looking to be arriving at the time aswell?

and also, do you think me and my mates can get away with being a "child" for the train journeys?

(I went Forest on the train when it was 2v2 this season. And the lady was fine with our tickets going there, and on the way back, with the vast amount of Leicester fans, it was impossible to do a ticket check on the train!)

So yeah, can I get away with it?

:scarf::trumpet:

hey guys, sorry to bother but has anybody got 2 spaces in their car for me and a mate, will split fuel costs etc, just that we're desperate as ft has ran out and we've got our tickets. Trains seem to be a bit expensive but if anyone has any links to cheaper ones please let me know, but yeah if youve got 2 spaces pls pm me, both me and mate are 17 and 18 but have id for pubs etc. thanks!

If you don't manage to get a lift, I'll buy the tickets off ya, PM me

Cheers

Archived