Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

The TO sent mine and my mates tickets to his house even though I ordered them through my ST number!

Bodes well

The TO sent mine and my mates tickets to his house even though I ordered them through my ST number!

Bodes well

Bodes well

Arrived!

Block G, Row B, that near the front?!

Hutted they arent scan tickets though for the first time in a few away matches my Dad and I will have to upgrade to adult.

EDIT: And despite me buying them they were sent to my Dad in his name, luckily he lives at the same address.

Hoping tickets arrive tomorrow last time i bought some in my name they never arrived.

I remember once I ordered tickets for Derby last season via the phone, I asked if they could be picked up at the ground, go to the van on the day they weren't there. Went into the ticket office asked what happened to them they said the were posted, came Friday day before the game they still hadn't arrived so I rang Leicester City up told them & they had to reprint them.

Another incident was West Ham away this season, once again I asked if they could be collecting at the ground, got to the van on the day they weren't there. So we went over to the ticket officer, they looked on the system according to the system they weren't posted so the bloke went over to the van to double check. Said my name once again and there they were, bloke said he miss-heard or was he after tickets.

Archived