Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/page/LatestHeadlines/0,,10413~2540353,00.html

Burnley's FA Cup tie at Norwich City will be played on Saturday, January 7.

The third-round fixture at Carrow Road will kick-off at 3pm.

Tickets prices are: adults £15, OAPs £10, under-16s £5, under-12s £1.

These tickets will go on sale on Friday, December 9 to season-ticket holders and members and on general sale from Friday, December 16.

The Clarets have been given an allocation of 900 tickets. Any unsold tickets will be available on the turnstiles on the day.

Don't really use trains much.... anyone know the likelihood of me getting away with an under 16s ticket? Do they check tickets a lot (assuming the train will have a lot of football fans too), and if they do, how can they prove I'm over 16?

Don't really use trains much.... anyone know the likelihood of me getting away with an under 16s ticket? Do they check tickets a lot (assuming the train will have a lot of football fans too), and if they do, how can they prove I'm over 16?

If you're talking about under 16 for a train you'll be completely fine, i've been getting away with it for two years.

Norwich fan in peace

Thats all they asked for - would have been

offered options of approx 500, 900, 1400, 2400 or 3800 (as up to 15% of capacity has to be

offered for cup games)

They brought about 700

I think we will ask for the 3,800 for this

Just posted this in the cheap train tickets thread, but ah well.

Right this is from Leicester with a 16-25 railcard

0815 from Leics to P'boro arriving at 09.16 - £4.30

0943 from P'boro to Norwich arriving at 11.15 - £2.65

1857 from Norwich to P'boro arriving at 20.25 - £2.65

2052 from P'boro to Leics arriving at 21.47 - £4.30

Comes up to a pretty sweet £13.90. if you dont want to stay that long in Norwich after the game, the 1754 from Norwich to P'boro is the same price (£2.65), which gets you back to Peterborough for 19.29. You can then get on the 1952 from Peterborough (£4.30) for the same price and you'd get in Leicester at 20.47.

Currently on www.nationalrail.com, the same journey times without a railcard can be done for £21.

Hope this helps people.

Norwich fan in peace

Thats all they asked for - would have been offered options of approx 500, 900, 1400, 2400 or 3800 (as up to 15% of capacity has to be offered for cup games)

They brought about 700

lol Love your username! Can't say I'm a big fan of them though, personally. :( You don't, like, operate them of something, do you? :glare::angry::P

Can see me sitting on my hands in the home end. :blush::innocent:

Archived