Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

I've just been able to buy 3 tickets online and i'm P3???

Thats odd, when i spoke to the ticket office this morning they said there wouldn't be allocating anymore tickets for online purchasing!

Starting to get a but pissed off at how 'broke' their system seems to be

EDIT: Yep, just logged on and 88 tickets available for online purchases.. ****ing piss take! I'll be at the ground tomorrow morn at 9am and will be having words as I am sck of being told one thing then the club doing something different.. messing us loyal supporters about!

It was fecking freezing this morning outside the KP... I arrived at 08:20am and there were already 40-50 waiting for the ticket office to open...

When I left there was still one hell of a que... I doubt if your in that you'll get tickets now :(

But, that standing in the cold was well worth it... just knowing we can head to Norfolk, prepared to make one hell of a noise from our little 2400 allocation... !!! And some Norwich fans asked whether we could have sold our 15% if we had been given it? lol... we'd have sold it twice over me thinks!!!

sympathies to all those Leicester Supporters that were unable to get tickets for this fixture... !!!

Sold Out

very pi$$ed off as my mates 2 season tickets are meant to be P1 and they have them listed as P3 so we have missed out, as we couldn't get down in Person on Wednesday to sort it out.

I had this issue with them also, not allocating my away ticket purchases to my client ref number... and then asking me for ticket stubbs from away games... pfft... never kept them... learnt the hard way... not thrown any away this year !

If there system is ****ed or just simply not good enough then it needs to be changed.. they said to me they are trying to work out the 'bugs' all the time but it takes time for the company that installed the system to rectify things... << thats not our fault lol...

Protest banners anyone.

"8%? - We're high risk now"

Sold Out

very pi$$ed off as my mates 2 season tickets are meant to be P1 and they have them listed as P3 so we have missed out, as we couldn't get down in Person on Wednesday to sort it out.

I had the same problem over the phone mate. My dad, brother and I should all be either P1 or P2 and they had us all down as P3. I kicked up a fuss and said I wasn't missing out because of their mistake, so the bloke put them through.

what an absolute fvcking joke, that is all.

cant even watch your team play away in the F.A cup even though your a season ticket holder for the club? iim speechless.

I just hope the 2400 fans who have a ticket appreciate it and sing their hearts out for the whole 90

Norwich Tickets Sold Out

Posted on: Fri 10 Feb 2012

Away tickets for City's fifth round trip to Norwich City in the FA Cup with Budweiser have now SOLD OUT.

Demand for tickets for the tie on Saturday 18 February has been extremely high since they went on sale to City supporters on Wednesday and the final few tickets were snapped up on Friday morning.

Due to restrictions placed on the away allocation by Norwich City's Safety Advisory Group, limiting City supporters to 2,400 tickets, there will be no further tickets available for away fans.

Edit: From OS.

what an absolute fvcking joke, that is all.

cant even watch your team play away in the F.A cup even though your a season ticket holder for the club? iim speechless.

I just hope the 2400 fans who have a ticket appreciate it and sing their hearts out for the whole 90

Well, not every season ticket holder could get a ticket even in the biggest allocation.

But I do see your point, we should have more there.

Archived