Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Cereal Wars 2012

What? Tell me this is readily available in this country!

Think you can get it in Chavda. I brought some back from Malta before it was being sold here, it's ****ing amazing.

It's got absolutely unthinkably high levels of sugar and salt per gram as well, completely terrible for you which makes it even better.

What? Tell me this is readily available in this country!

I don't know but there is that shop in the highcross that sells American cereals liked the disgusting Lucky Charms and Froot Loops (like crack but for kids).

The shops called Americandy and any weird cereals mentioned here might be available at a rip off price from there

It's got absolutely unthinkably high levels of sugar and salt per gram as well, completely terrible for you which makes it even better.

I can well imagine. The nicest cereals are comparable in nutritional / calorfic value to having a bowl of Skittles with milk.

Sit down, boy.

Nesquick cereal is the best chocolate cereal.... until you've had Lion.

Then it's just substandard.

http://groceries.asd...requestid=56661

Sort yourself out.

I will buy Lion next time I'm in Iceland!

Saying that though, I'm set in my ways. I don't want to take the risk and deviate from my trusted 'quik to find that your stuff is absolute shit.

It looks nice, mind.

I use photobucket but there is nothing on there what sites u use?

WHAT ****ING IMAGE HOSTING STIES DO YOU USE?

Sorry no body has answered me and I'm getting pissed off(like a pube on the toilet pan)

Are you being serious? Use Google images, copy the image location and then include it in tags.. have you not used a forum before?

Archived